Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What cybernetic augmentations would you want?

FutureTechnologyImplants Augmentations Augmented Reality Science Enhance Superhuman Cybernetic Robot

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Rainbow Frog

Rainbow Frog

Password Scrambled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts
  • LocationRemember me fondly!

Brain Enhancement first and foremost.

Then I would seek to replace almost everything (except I'd leave organic wiring to avoid EMP) and have synthetic human skin put over the time of a fully mechanical endoskeleton.

People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway. 
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway. 
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. 
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. 
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway. 
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds. Think big anyway. 
People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway. 
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. 
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway. 
Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.

JJoe

JJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Adamantium bones and computerized carbon fibre wings attached to my now-super-strong spine :p

Raarnt

Raarnt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationNorway

Full package for me. bionic eyes with perfect night-vision, zoom and recording capabilities. My cloud-enabled brain implants should be able to perform searches to give me encyclopedic knowledge on everything I see. Implanted microscopic nanobots in my brain that could override my sensory input for ultimate VR experience, and of course synthetic organs immune to disease and nanobots which protect against cell damage.

Kabul_3379

Kabul_3379

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

bionic GI tract. I would like to separate myself from bacteria. Also i can choose between something like a sugar cube(bionic GI tract cube) for my nourishment or regular food. Everything is fully optimized. An option to route excrement through the urinary tract, Im always conscious of the environment, no need to waste trees.  

Erowind

Erowind

Anarchist without an adjective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

741b.jpg

Mr.posthuman

Mr.posthuman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
I prefer having a bionics cyber eyes with AR ,infrared ,x ray ,telescopic ,microscopic and night vision with capabilities of zooming and recording what i want to and taking picture .
Also some brain augmentation like a memory augmentation like storing my memories in computer memory and uploading all world knowledges in my brain. And of course enhancing my thinking and intelligence a billion fold or more .and taking control of my feeling never sad nervous lonely depressed ...etc.
Having a anti aging genetic modifications and drugs that stay me young and healthy.

Maximum7

Maximum7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts
1.) Memory brain implant for eidetic memory

2.) Vision implants do I don’t have to wear glasses EVER again.

3.) Modifications to penis to make it vibrate 🙄😁

mindreader9000

mindreader9000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Everything but my brain augmented, except for an identity chip so my brain can exist in a jar if need be and no one would mix me up with anyone else.

funkervogt

funkervogt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

I'd like to augment everything. For some reason, these two strike me as the most pressing:

1) Eyes in the sides and back of my head for 360 degree field of vision.

2) Reduced need for sleep. (Maybe 30 minutes or 1 hour per day) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FutureTechnologyImplants, Augmentations, Augmented Reality, Science, Enhance, Superhuman, Cybernetic, Robot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users