Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Will another company like Apple or Samsung arrive?

Future Technology Apple Samsung Innovation World Business Product

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ShadowBlade15

ShadowBlade15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

What kind of innovation area do you think a company would need to build a large and popular corporation like Apple Inc. or Samsung Electronics.  What products would need to be created to change the world and grow into one of the biggest corporations ever.  A company that will grow big.  Can you name a major breakthrough innovation that you would want.  (preferably 5 innovations) (P.S. it doesn't have to be technology it can be anything.

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
None. Samsung is and forever will be the supreme masters of the universe. Go samsung <3
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

I'm sure other companies will, I'd love to see wearable computing and virtual reality.

Oculus Rift, pebble watch, tesla motors company, etc.

I disdain apple..

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Future, Technology, Apple, Samsung, Innovation, World, Business, Product

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users