Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

These ads will disappear if you register on the forum

Photo

My white working class view...

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

I don't really care anymore, this forum used to be good last year, but most of you have turned into anti white bigots and fantasise about a rbe zeitgeist utopia and living forever which won't happen in our life time. I'm just stating what most my family and friends think but most people are frightened to talk about this issue. I resign from this thread!

Guys. Yep, It started he's gone WN on us:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Marko don't close the door on the way out.

• FutureOfToday likes this

Casey

Casey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

which won't happen in our life time

I think it shows how deeply I've become steeped in futurist culture these past two years that this annoys me way worse than anything else he said. Good lord I hate this combination of five or six words, it's like a trigger for me.
  • wjfox, Yuli Ban and FutureOfToday like this

rtardx

rtardx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

We are dealing with it, more people are rejecting the eu and internationalism, the younger generation feel discontent with the way the country is and starting movements across Europe that are rising like generation identity and whites are uniting against multiculturism.

I can't decide whether I oppose or support your cause. If supporting means me being sent to Africa then screw you guys. I know you guys aren't the bad guys, But if I finally manage the gain the intelligence, focus, and stability I desperately crave for then I'll stop you.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,671 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

^^^ rtardx, white supremacist, anti-globalist, nationalistic malcontents like him stand for... whatever is the opposite of futurism. Fundamentalism? Whatever. They are the bad guys. And since you are black, and he's a nationalistic asshole, I highly recommend you don't support him.

I think it shows how deeply I've become steeped in futurist culture these past two years that this annoys me way worse than anything else he said. Good lord I hate this combination of five or six words, it's like a trigger for me.

I know, right? It's a blessing and a curse. It made dealing with Jared that much worse for me.

Edited by EVanimations, 13 September 2013 - 03:34 AM.

• Casey likes this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Colonel O'Neil

Colonel O'Neil

From Time Immemorial...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

I don't really care anymore, this forum used to be good last year, but most of you have turned into anti white bigots and fantasise about a rbe zeitgeist utopia and living forever which won't happen in our life time. I'm just stating what most my family and friends think but most people are frightened to talk about this issue. I resign from this thread!

Guys. Yep, It started he's gone WN on us:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Marko don't close the door on the way out.

What? Don't tell me he actually joined them???

How do you know?

The art of forgetting is inherent in human minds; the art of being forgotten  is the normal fate of knowing. We as futurists don't accept that. In the panels of the Universe, we alone will remain standing; remain unforgotten.

tw88

tw88

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Locationeugene oregon

Multiculturalism can be a great advantage to a society. The more diverse the views and ways of thinking are in a population, the more likely that solutions to problems will be found, and the more likely that new beneficial ideas will be integrated into society.   I suppose the  view and fear that some people have, is that the arrival of immigrants ends up pushing other people off the edge in a limited spaced economy.  So long as countries tailor their immigration policies so that there is economic space for the immigrants they let in, then the increase in cultural diversity can be a great benefit to such countries.

Edited by tw88, 13 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts

Guys. Yep, It started he's gone WN on us:   http://www.stormfront.org/forum/   Marko don't close the door on the way out.
Fucking hell, what a disgusting dickhead. Hope he leaves these forums soon. Anyone who joins a vile forum like that can't call themselves human. That's horrible.
  • Frizz likes this

Ewan

Ewan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • LocationLondon

Guys. Yep, It started he's gone WN on us:   http://www.stormfront.org/forum/   Marko don't close the door on the way out.
Fucking hell, what a disgusting dickhead. Hope he leaves these forums soon. Anyone who joins a vile forum like that can't call themselves human. That's horrible.

Now now, everyone is allowed to have their opinion. No need to go around swearing and calling people names. 

• wjfox and Logically Irrational like this

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,671 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

And we're allowed to have the opinion that other opinions are terribbadwrong, right?

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Logically Irrational

Logically Irrational

For Lack of a Better Name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationHoover Dam

Agreed. There are much more effective ways of getting a message across than through swearing.

And I don't think he actually joined Stormfront.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Logically Irrational

Logically Irrational

For Lack of a Better Name

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • LocationHoover Dam

Now now, everyone is allowed to have their opinion. No need to go around swearing and calling people names. 

Agreed. There a much more effective ways to get a message across.

And I don't think he actually joined stormfront

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

WOW! I just checked that place out, i feel kinda dizzy, so much ignorance and intolerance! I feel sick and i want to cry :-( i never realised how much hate there is in the world. :'(
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationCanada

Yall are silly.

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationCanada

Someone finds out that the forum is a liberal transhumanist den, tells their libertarian/conservative/white nationalist or anti-liberal communist/Maoist/primitivist friends (haven't seen them -yet- have you?) about it, and booyah. One Kentucky Fried Racist ready to go. 

Also don't forget that the Daily Mail mentioned us.

I don't see where it has been declared that this forum is a liberal transhumanist den.

MarcZ

MarcZ

Chief Flying Car Critic

• Members
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationCanada

[color=#ff0000;]I feel the white working class people I've spoken to have a similar[/color] view to me, that we are treated like second class citizens, the foreigners are taking all the jobs because us [color=#daa520;]british white working class are lazy, no my mum and dad and brother all work very hard and are british born and bred, the idea we are lazy[/color] is just anti white propaganda from reverse racists traitor lefties and also [color=#ffd700;]employers prefer foreigners because they are cheaper[/color]! [color=#00ff00;]Tony blairs multicultural society has been an absolute laughing stock and failure to the outside world! We have tolerated this Marxist multicultural ideology too long because we are made to[/color] [color=#00ff00;]feel guilty of our white history past evils,[/color] [color=#00ff00;]we are the current generation and we had nothing to do with what our grandfathers did in the war, so why in the media are we made to feel guilty and paying for it now! [/color][color=#006400;]I just want a happy life with people like me[/color], [color=#40e0d0;]why are we made by propaganda to be concerned about the outside world like Syria and inviting everyone in from these countries ![/color] [color=#0000ff;]One my friends said if we kicked out these foreigners we would have more jobs for the british[/color]. Every where I look in my country I see confusion, see people dressed wrong or culturally different, I see to many indian and Chinese takeaways or foreign food restaurants! [color=#800080;]Different languages spoke in public! [/color]I don't reckonise my country any more! What you think to this issue?

Anyways I feel like going back to the original post and actually addressing the issue without labeling him, like most of you did before we ever got into any serious debate here. 

Red point - Mmm maybe, but generally people tend to notice what they want to notice, and it would also depend on who you consider white working class. Would also be a lot of white working class people I would imagine who possibly could have different opinions than this, here in Canada I like in a fairy rural area which people fly in and out of camps to work in mines/oil sands or work at plants I find there to be a wide diversity of opinions even amongst similar groups.

Orange point - I don't follow the British media or punditry so I don't know where this idea comes from, I certainly don't have that opinion about British people, although I constantly read headlines in the Canadian and American press about lazy teenagers, and lazy natives. These usually come from people with entrenched interests and are paid extravagant amounts to forward someones agenda in a paper. Doesn't mean it is true though, I ignore such silly commentary or generally fight back. In fact, politicians and writers tend to be less hard working than the people they claim are lazy. :)

Yellow point - Yes, but that has more to do with corrupt politicians who refuse to reform immigration laws, and in fact legal immigrants aren't as a rule paid any less than native borns, it is those pesky temporary foreign workers (TFWs)who can be paid less. This is seriously unacceptable but in reality TFW's at least in my experience here in North America has actually been the result of the neoliberal right than the left. In Canada at least the NDP which is a heavy left leaning, union party is hell bent against these kinds of people flooding our labour market. And I totally agree with them, not only is it unfair to us, but it is bad for the nation as a whole as these TFW's tend to send money back to their home countries without reinvesting in our economy by consuming goods here which means we are bleeding money out. However, white people actually believe it or not still have an advantage over landed immigrants, as we generally have better language and communication skills, as well as familiar cultural behaviors, although it is how we market ourselves and present ourselves as competent that is more important, at least in my experience, but I find a lot of my generation are really dumb, which means they will have immigrants put in before them. Another think I would quickly like to note is that I totally disagree with the concept of affirmative action, work should be based on merit above all out and not things that have no relevance to the job...

Light green point - I would be careful about labeling Tony Blair as the left, most of the left does not readily accept Tony Blair or subscribe to his nonsense ideology. I also don't know where you are getting the idea that anyone is feeling guilty of past evils, I don't know if this inherent in the British press, but yet again these are usually delusional writers sprouting opinions that have no real merit upon anything.

Dark green point - Mmmm, that's a bit of a hard one. Reality is there will always be people different than you even if they are all white and British, and Christian, and whatever else their will still be diversity. Might want to accept this sooner than later, just because you don't agree with a person does not mean there is any reason that they do not have rights as well. The concept of freedom is to allow people to live in a diverse amount of ways without feeling threatened.

Cyan point - No one, most people don't care about Syria. There are those that do, but statistics suggest they are in the minority.

Dark blue point - Nah, you would really have no difference in jobs, jobs are there to make money, if you have less people you also have less consumers, that means they support less variety of business, and therefore less variety of jobs, meaning same amount of jobs. Only way really in the current world to create jobs is to develop a niche that people want to pay you for and the bigger the pool of people the more potential consumers. Whether you like their culture or agree with them or not...

Magenta point - Egads! Different languages what an atrocity, you an England are quite sheltered from real language wars such as we have here in Eastern Canada between English and French, in reality langues are quite necessary as the other way to grow an economy in England, selling stuff to other people (which creates jobs) in other countries requires you to speak that person's language... people will sell to you in your language, but they will only buy in theirs... thus you have more people which helps facilitate trade with more people, allowing you to make the products that they can sell to others creating more jobs.

Hope this sums up my opinion of the situation to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users