Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tim cook and apple?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Markomarkh

Markomarkh

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
I don't like the direction tim cook is taking apple, this guy is just milking steve jobs left empire, no real innovation, the new iOS 7 update is crap so I've heard, now the iPhone 5s has a finger print button, that is totally big brother, why would they want your fingerprint? Apple used to be a cool company years ago but not so sure now! Your thoughts?

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
Apple beats the shit out of Microsoft and Google any day, though. I'm so glad I ditched my Windows 7 laptop for an iPad 4. The iPad just doesn't get problems at all, where as the Windows 7 laptop, and all other Windows computers I've had, had problems all the time. iOS is better than Android as well.

Lily

Lily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Apple beats the shit out of Microsoft and Google any day, though.

Care to elaborate on that statement? I don't really agree with you, but I'd like to hear your side first.

"All scientific advancement due to intellegence overcoming, compensating, for limitations. Can't carry a load, so invent wheel. Can't catch food, so invent spear. Limitations. No limitations, no advancement. No advancement, culture stagnates. Works other way too. Advancement before culture is ready. Disastrous."

There's definitely truth in that...

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

0.72 on the Kardashev scale and slowly getting more advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this universe

Apple beats the shit out of Microsoft and Google any day, though. I'm so glad I ditched my Windows 7 laptop for an iPad 4. The iPad just doesn't get problems at all, where as the Windows 7 laptop, and all other Windows computers I've had, had problems all the time. iOS is better than Android as well.

I agree :D

Counting down the days until 2050: 12,499 Humanity = 0.72 on the Kardashev scale
Counting down the days until 2100: 30,761
Counting down the days until 3000: 359,479

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts

Apple beats the shit out of Microsoft and Google any day, though.

Care to elaborate on that statement? I don't really agree with you, but I'd like to hear your side first.
It's simple really. I own devices that use Windows, Android and iOS, and the iOS device is the only one that doesn't screw up all the time. It works flawlessly and without problems, it's easier, simpler and less troublesome to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users