Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Us on the Kardashev Scale from now to infinity

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

0.72 on the Kardashev scale and slowly getting more advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this universe

What do you think we will be on the scale in 100 years, 1000 years, 1000000 years, etc.?

Counting down the days until 2050: 12,499 Humanity = 0.72 on the Kardashev scale
Counting down the days until 2100: 30,761
Counting down the days until 3000: 359,479

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,745 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Have you read the Timeline?

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Chronicle

Chronicle

Excellent source of Vitamin C

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

http://www.futuretim...ev-scale-type-1

http://www.futuretim...-2-civilisation

http://www.futuretim...ond.htm#1000000

I think it will take much longer than a million years to become a type 3 civilization. We'll run into thousands of catastrophes and we might even have to start civilization over before we can get type 3 status.  

Yes.

Roh234

Roh234

Capitalism is the only way to survive.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
  • Location11 Dimentional Hyperspace

I think once we get to type 1, it will be smooth sailing.

What is true, just, and beautiful is not determined by popular vote. The masses everywhere are ignorant, short-sighted, motivated by envy, and easy to fool. Democratic politicians must appeal to these masses in order to be elected. Whoever is the best demagogue will win. Almost by necessity, then, democracy will lead to the perversion of truth, justice and beauty. -Hans Hermann Hoppe

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

KaRdAsHeV~sCaLe

0.72 on the Kardashev scale and slowly getting more advanced

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in this universe

Have you read the Timeline?

Course I have. I read it before I joined this forum. I know type 1, 2 and 3. But how about further than 1,000,000AD? (prediction, obviously)

Counting down the days until 2050: 12,499 Humanity = 0.72 on the Kardashev scale
Counting down the days until 2100: 30,761
Counting down the days until 3000: 359,479

Roh234

Roh234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts
Type 4 would be our local supercluster. Type 5 would be the observable universe. I'm just making this up right now. I would say if we reach type III in 1M years, we should harness most of the observable universe by 1B years.

What is true, just, and beautiful is not determined by popular vote. The masses everywhere are ignorant, short-sighted, motivated by envy, and easy to fool. Democratic politicians must appeal to these masses in order to be elected. Whoever is the best demagogue will win. Almost by necessity, then, democracy will lead to the perversion of truth, justice and beauty. -Hans Hermann Hoppe

RayMC

RayMC

F̷̲̅ᴜ̷̲̅ᴛ̷̲̅ᴜ̷̲̅ʀ̷̲̅ᴇ̷̲̅

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Type 4 and 5 are impossible acutally

“Wʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ, ᴡᴀs ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ.” - Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Bʟᴀᴋᴇ

Roh234

Roh234

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

The max speed which circuits and AI wouldn't degrade is slightly less than 0.5c. AI should be able to use the majority of the super cluster if not all in tens of billions of years. If any wormhole, FLT mechanism that allows the bending of space-time exists then type 5 could be plausible as we could outrun the expanding of the universe. I think 4 is possible and 5 highly improbable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users