Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

when do you think that satellite has an speed of fiber?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

lets say 100mbps per sex...

oh man my typo  :alcoholic:

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,755 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

What the...

EDIT: Speed of fiber optics, you mean?

Edited by The Young Homo Maximus, 26 September 2013 - 06:22 PM.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

What the...

EDIT: Speed of fiber optics, you mean?

yup fiber optics

I am not a fan of S.T show "just don't like it" ,Its boring like hell but I love to see cool technology in coming years.

i don't live in really great english countries like some you guys, im alittle indian,chinese,enbgrish ,mexican, leaf village and soul society .

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,755 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

If you go to "use full editor" when you edit the top post, you can change the title. Just a pointer.

Edited by The Young Homo Maximus, 26 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Saradus

Saradus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationWales

I think he means satellite internet, some of the more remote countries have that instead of DSL/Cable/Fiber. Satellite internet tends to be 15-20mb/s, whereas fibre optics is generally 100mb/s and even 1gb/s (Google Fiber)

All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. - T. E. Lawrence

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

The one thing about satellites that sucks is, the ping is awful.  It makes multiplayer games almost impossible to play.

Maybe if they ever use light to send data rather than radio.

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

King of Ace

King of Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

thats the reason why i think this is more an issue when people live in an remote area

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users