Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Music with the mind?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Markomarkh

Markomarkh

BANNED

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
http://www.gizmag.co...nterface/18489/ Do you believe this is possible now and is it for real?

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
That's amazing if it is true. I certainly think it will be possible at some point, though. Definitely by 2040.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,745 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Ah, brings me back to my elementary school days in 2003-2004 when I was enraptured with the concept of "plugging a TV and stereo into my head" and allowing people to watch shows and listen to music from my head.

But here it is, the embryonic stages of such a thing. While my mind from back then was overactive and whimsical (you'd love to see a show from my head back then), nowadays it'd be an experience so soul-crushing you'd never recover.

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users