Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

I was going to answer her comment with a well and thought out argument. But my Ipad keeps fucking refreshing the page when I open a new tab for too long to check my facts causing me to lose all I've written. I'm taking it as a sign to stay out of this argument.

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,215 posts

This thread seemed worthy of resurrection.

*Waits for rotten tomatoes related to bad pun*

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Outlook

Outlook

Arab Muslim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands
It's historical consensus that Jesus of Nazareth was a real guy. It's historical consensus that Muhammad (pbuh) was a real guy.

Scholars that have suggested otherwise are outdated and have been refuted widely by contemporary historians.

That's it.

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/3V9zxXN1rx0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users