Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Contact

alien contact first contact

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

GNR Rvolution

GNR Rvolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • LocationLondon

I'm inclined to agree with Craven on this one, the cost of laying down room temperature superconductors on every road would be astronomical by today's methods. And wouldn't you like, have to lay it down all at the same time? Otherwise what the hell would you do when the superconductor highway ran out and you were back to regular tarmac? You'd need some kind of hybrid vehicle that works on both initially maybe?

That sounds like a 7th grade answer. Once we find what a room temperature superconductor is, we will be able to produce it in bulk, like we can with steel today.

You do realise that your comment is itself a childish answer? No? Well, maybe that's the reason you posted it in the first place.

Riddle me this then, what exactly is your plan for deploying 8 million miles of this stuff? Can you produce the quantity needed overnight, or are you relying on some Harry Potter inspired method of alchemy? I tried to throw you a lifeline with the second part of my post, but you seemed to have ignored this in favour of trying to hurl abuse around like a stroppy child. I would take Craven's advise except for maybe the last part, I'm not sure you would want to come back once you realise how immature you have sounded.
All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.

TreeHandThing

TreeHandThing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Riddle me this then, what exactly is your plan for deploying 8 million miles of this stuff? Can you produce the quantity needed overnight, or are you relying on some Harry Potter inspired method of alchemy?

Are you really asking me this? What do you think? Why don't we just produce it in factories, like we do with every other resource? Are you kidding me?

TreeHandThing

TreeHandThing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
Craven, I am done with you. I made my point much earlier on about room temperature superconductors, even though you seem to ignore it. Frankly, you seem to ignore the main point of my paragraphs ( about aliens ), and seem to only focus on the little things ( radio, and superconductors ) and argue about them. I made my point about how energy efficient and perfect that superconductors are, but you love to argue. You can't make any logical point with anyone like you. So, goodbye.

Craven

Craven

Elephant in the forest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,325 posts
  • LocationPoland, Cracow

You can't make any logical point with anyone like you.

This is really getting more and more amusing.
"I walk alone and do no evil, having only a few wishes, just like an elephant in the forest."

"Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone."

TreeHandThing

TreeHandThing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Do you have the ability to reply to anyone's comment without insulting then?

Are you an idiot?
That also goes to that idiot " Shimmy "
That sounds like a 7th grade answer
You are acting like a theist or a climate change denier
Go ahead and spew whatever nonsense you want

You really need to learn to argue your case with reason instead.
Might also be in your interest to stop thinking you're massively more intelligent than everyone else you talk to.

I refuse to have any respect for you. Why?

http://www.futuretim...ard-skin-trade/

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationDeep Space
It would evolve with no central planning like every other technology has. Why do arguments here always result in people punching everyone. This place is for DISCUSSION.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

Shimmy

Shimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Do you have the ability to reply to anyone's comment without insulting then?

Are you an idiot?
That also goes to that idiot " Shimmy "
That sounds like a 7th grade answer
You are acting like a theist or a climate change denier
Go ahead and spew whatever nonsense you want

You really need to learn to argue your case with reason instead.
Might also be in your interest to stop thinking you're massively more intelligent than everyone else you talk to.

I refuse to have any respect for you. Why?

http://www.futuretim...ard-skin-trade/

You will never be cool enough to pull off a jacket like that, but jealousy and anger won't get you anywhere. Just let it go and accept yourself for who you are.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alien, contact, first contact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users