Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Let's Make A Forum RP

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
Everyone in the Hemisphere has the intelligence of a savant, and has a universe simulation running in their heads, which they can enter at any time. They're the equivalent of gods in these universes.
All the members of FutureTimeline forums often discuss matters in FIVR. They also enter each others universes.
My universe has Irish music everywhere, and I am currently fighting these invaders in 2175
Posted Image
Posted Image
  • zEVerzan likes this
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

My universe is locked. None shall pass but me.

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
WithoutCoincidence's universe contains all his secrets. My universe shall also contain how I wish the world worked out. Also, perhaps for your universe's entrance: http://s6.photobucke...lfStop.jpg.html
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
ConorT99 spontaneously combusted, turns out he was the master guardian of the universe. With ConorT99 in ashes, the mexican vampire aliens were able to invade earth enslaving all humans and their hot women.
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

asdf3011

asdf3011

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

But I shoot frizz before he could became the leader of Mexican vampire which are aliens to USA. USA NUMBER 1

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,619 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA
Yuli Ban is shocked to discover Frizz is male, despite long being told he's female. Is this some sort of transhuman unigenderism?

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Frizz

Frizz

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
It turns out that frizz, the sexually ambiguous eco-feminista with a fabulous haircut was merely a frontman for a mad social anthropologist with an affinity for ufos, humanity remained enslaved.
- Alexander McQueen

Frizz

Frizz

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
;)
- Alexander McQueen

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
As master guardian of the universe, I have an army of bodies that I can be uploaded into. I opt for a fireproof Megatron.

Frizz

Frizz

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
The mad social anthropologist used his vodoo magic to resurrect his super-awesome and amazing partner-in-crime Frizz who used his purple powers to blast ConorT99 into another dimension for eternity, humanity remained enslaved (but they were totally cool about it).
- Alexander McQueen

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

I feel we've gotten off topic...

• zEVerzan, four and PrimordialBeing like this

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
Conor used his Level 20 Shield of Purple Blocking, saving himself. He then went back in time and became a civil rights leader.

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
Now that that's out of our systems, back on topic. The acidity of the oceans, especially in tropical areas, has increased. The worst case is the Red Sea, which has a pH of 4.3. This has decimated the fish and coral population, and many Somalian fishermen have lost their jobs. In vitro fish has also ruined their job prospects.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

Somalia is pretty much uninhabitable; you'd be a fool to even attempt living there. It's a polluted hellhole, a razed landscape of trash, toxic waste, and concrete ruins. The old order had used it as a dumping ground from 2050-2100 for non-redeemable wastes from experimental power sources. Little effort has been spent on the part of the Hemisphere to rectify it, seeing the area as a lost cause; nobody lives there, anyway.

The descendants of Somalians had been forced to take to the seas, ghetto-rigging large raft-towns made of trash and old boats. As acidic and barren as the Red Sea is, they reason it's better then the home once belonging to their great-grandparents. Besides, most of the towns have water filters and old 3D printers. Rumors abound among them that some Somalians stayed behind, becoming horribly disfigured and mutated.

Having grown up in these towns, most of them are accustomed to their way of life. The Hemisphere occasionally "rescues" a raft-town to maintain appearances, but mostly views them with curiosity, as some sort of cultural anomaly.

I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
Once the ice caps melted, the British Isles began to sink, and so the Hemisphere had to use huge geoengineering projects to keep us afloat, and saved 80 million lives. Had this not happened, it would have been one of the worst climate disasters of the 21st century. The Hemisphere seems to only look after its own interests, and doesn't care about non-Hemisphere lands. This shows that politics hasn't changed much, even after 161 years.

Frizz

Frizz

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
Social unrest reached crisis levels, it quickly became clear revolution was inevitable. Year: 2177.
- Alexander McQueen

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
The AI overlords regretted reincarnating Che Guevara, and all the other revolutionary figures that have existed.

Frizz

Frizz

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
500 years past since the revolution which devastated earth, world population had collapsed and technological advancement halted entirely, though despite the global catastrophe, one last cradle of civilization remained... Year: 2677.
- Alexander McQueen

four

four

Moon Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationThe Universe.

... Mars. The descendants of the original Mars colonists, who had by now colonized the outer solar system and some nearby systems like Alpha Centauri, and had a population of some 90 billion humans, proceeded to colonize Earth and teach the Earth people how to use technology again.

My collection of quotes
Spoiler

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
The Earthlings were then taught the meaning of irony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users