Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

i feel there's an important issue that needs to be addressed.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

PrimordialBeing

PrimordialBeing

Why are you bothering to look at this? Go read my post.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
Has Frizz been given another chance before? If not, then there ought not to be a problem in giving him one. If so, I still think that he deserves one, as it really seems to me that he is trying to make an effort to move on from that particular stage of his forum life. After all, the saying goes "Turn the other cheek", and the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would want done unto you". We should stop, and think to ourselves "Is our attitude right now really necessary? Why doesn't he deserve a second chance?" I know that some of the things that Frizz has posted here have caused a rumpus, but there is always a chance for redemption. Also, I think that with regards to all of you who have complained about Frizz here, please, please, just forgive and forget? I know it may be difficult to do, but it is the mature thing to do. And besides, even if Frizz was to stay to being as his old self was (note my phrasing there), that still wouldn't be a good enough excuse to drop to down to that level. After all, there's never any point in trying to get the upper hand all the time. For example, if someone tells you to fuck off, would you try to get the upper hand by breaking their nose? No. Odds are wouldn't. So why don't he equivalent of that on here, especially to someone who has taken the time to write a sincere post about the issue. If he was insincere, why the hell would go and write a gigantic post about it? I don't care if standing up for Frizz will make me unpopular here, as I think that it's the right thing to do to give another chance. As the legendary carpenter Jesus said when of his apostles asked "How many times must we forgive them? Seven times?" To which he replied "No. Forgive them seventy times seven."
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for life" -Terry Pratchett
"And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you"-Friedrich Nietzsche
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk.. In a world that is changing quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks* - Mark Zuckerberg

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

I accept and regive forgiveness. I apologize if I have been harsh to your Frizz, I should've cleared my head before I responded.

Kombaticus

Kombaticus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

"Gives everyone a huggle"

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and I am content." -Conan the Cimmerian

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

It is so nice guys... we live in a epoch of peace and flowers are booming on this forum. Frizz, this forum loves you and cares about you <3

Anyway I propose to put heart on our statuses on the 14th of may 2014.  it will be remembered the day of love on our forum even next years and the ones after.

if you agree to put hearts on your statuses just for the day put a thumbs up on this post.  and then add  this on your status   <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

I've never commented negatively to you Frizz. I don't see anything bad with your topics. I can't see why the other forum people here would bully you. But anyways, I'll give you a hug to make you better :).

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

Frizz is awesome. initially I didn't like him, now he is among my best friends here.

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts

I've never noticed anyone bullying you

i'm not trying to be argumentative but perhaps the reason you've never noticed any bullying behavior is because you tend to be the principal perpetrator behind it.
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe the reason some people aren't always nice to you isn't because you like Katy Perry and purple shit, but because you're incredibly rude? I'd love to know how I'm the "principal perpetrator" behind something I haven't even taken part in. Yes, you've explained that you're sorry for posting that Africa comment, and that's great. But then going and saying something like that is just uncalled for, and quite frankly a lie.

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts

As for the topic of forgiveness.. just play nice and I will too that is the best I can offer.

edit: edited for offensiveness

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • 4,685 posts
Yeah, shouldn't really have posted that to be honest. The last thing we need is more drama, let's just forget it.

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

Oh yeah, I remember now about Frizz obsessed about Katy Perry and stuff. Still, I only found it funny, not bad.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Heathcliff

Heathcliff

Supremacy Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMirani, QLD, AUS

ROCK ON FRIZZ

time is a concept not reality the sun goes up and it goes down its as simple as that.

Raklian

Raklian

An Immortal In The Making

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,289 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Aw man, why did you have to necro this thread?

What are you without the sum of your parts?

Heathcliff

Heathcliff

Supremacy Guardian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationMirani, QLD, AUS

sorry

time is a concept not reality the sun goes up and it goes down its as simple as that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users