Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pseudoscience/Woo/Conspiracy Theory News and Discussions

Conspiracy Woo Pseudoscience Alternative Medicine Fad Diet Astrology Global Warming Denialism Germ Theory Denialism 9/11 Conspiracy Logical Fallacy

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

tNAr6f1.jpg

Thaizasaskand

Thaizasaskand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Coronavirus is bringin' em out.

Wky0kZS.jpg

Somebody on my Facebook was coming out with something similar to this the other day. That said, he also believes the wildfires in Australia were started by the government, to move everybody from the countryside to cities, where they can be tracked more easily/to avoid expropriation costs when building a high speed rail line.

It makes me wonder, just a bit, how these people function when they're so scared of nonexistent threats (often causing real threats in the process e.g. poor vaccination rates).

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Welcome back!

ssILj2z.jpg

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts

1580784587-828101-sheeple-55.jpg

1583260894-108754-zombie-time.jpg

Coronavirus owns

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Outlook

Outlook

N'wah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationBarbary Lands

"Zion"

That's a thing with flat earthers too. For some strange reason, conspiracy theory wacks whose conspiracy theory has no connection to antisemitism always somehow find their way there.

https://youtu.be/H110vCGvTmM?t=71

Also the hidden antarctic nazi city to hide the flat earth reality is something straight out of Wolfenstein.

Outlook's secret song of the ~week: https://youtu.be/GMYezR1cwFA

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts

"Zion"

That's a thing with flat earthers too. For some strange reason, conspiracy theory wacks whose conspiracy theory has no connection to antisemitism always somehow find their way there.

https://youtu.be/H110vCGvTmM?t=71

Also the hidden antarctic nazi city to hide the flat earth reality is something straight out of Wolfenstein.

I don't even understand why it's always Jews. 

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts

UZK5upJ.jpg

Set and Meet Goals

Set and Meet Goals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
I don't like that conspiracy are considered woo woo alot of them turn out correct such as the old conspiracy that "Iraq doesn't have weapons of mass destruction" or that "Jeffrey Epstein is a sexual predator" conspiracy's just need evidence and to not use language which associate them with the crazyies who could be promoted to make real conspiracy's look dumb.

Futurist

Futurist

Aspiring cross-dresser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,320 posts
  • LocationSouthern California, United States of America, Planet Earth

https://www.forbes.c...ladens-killing/

Trump Promotes Baseless, QAnon-Endorsed Conspiracy Theory Alleging Obama Staged Bin Laden’s Killing

Set and Meet Goals

Set and Meet Goals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
https://www.google.c...n-1539222?amp=1

I believe former head of the CIA and current secretary of state Mike Pompeo created a spy agency/CIA department or just needs more spy's dedicated to China.

This guy hates China and usually acts very combative towards them he would not normally make a article like this acting like China has made the US it's subservient. The only reason he is making this article is he needs more Chinese speaking people as spy's.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts

Ferris State professor who called COVID-19 ‘leftist stunt,’ allegedly tweeted slurs, placed on leave

A physical science professor at Ferris State University has been placed on administrative leave after reportedly calling the coronavirus pandemic a “leftist stunt” and allegedly posting racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic slurs on Twitter.
Ferris State faculty member Thomas Brennan, who is under investigation by the university for his alleged remarks, told MLive on Monday, Nov. 23, in an emailed statement: “I feel I’m being unfairly portrayed as a racist and anti-Semite.”

Brennan also said he thinks the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic has been overexaggerated by the media and government, although he acknowledged the coronavirus is not a hoax and that many people have died from it. Read the professor’s entire statement here.
Almost 8,500 people in Michigan have died with COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic. There have been over 300,000 positive cases around the state.

Why this thread and not Dumbasses™?

Because this guy is genuinely schizophrenic!

Be sure to check out the student newspaper article which has screenshots of his tweets, featuring such gems as:

Please, Polly, speak up for the TIs. I'm also a targeted individual, subjected to microwave and nanotech assault. I'm a professor of physics and astronomy at Ferris State University in Michigan. I know that RF-powered self-assembling nano is real, I saw it at Argonne Nat. Lab.

and

Could be as simple as: Corona virus is partly caused by cell phones, wifi, and not just 5G, but 4G and 3G. When 2G/3G started, I could feel it. In 2005, I got mysteriously short of breath. It was horrible. Apricot pits helped me recover. You could easily confuse that for corona.

He believes the moon landing is fake. Okay, fairly common delusion.

He also believes nuclear bombs are fake.
I didn't even know this one existed! But apparently it is one of the aggressively deep parts of the conspiracist iceberg

In case you aren't sure he's schizophrenic, he's a believer of gangstalking. What is gangstalking
Just see the subreddit...

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

• Moderators
  • 22,921 posts

This is amazing...

User posts to r/Physics: "What to do if i have theories? I contacted a college and they ignored me". OP becomes irate when told they might have to do things like learn "math" to do "research" in pursuit of a theory that isn't "enormously absurd"

"How can you prove your theory?"

"I can draw it"

"What tools did you use to simulate your theory?"

"My mind"

imtherealmima

my favorite exchange was "that's like saying a bicycle is a car because they both have wheels" and op just says "the bicycle was invented before the car."

pure genius.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

lvrj8mn4n9461.jpg

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

FYI, I've merged an earlier thread with this one.

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 13,503 posts
  • LocationLondon

Rex Chapman
@RexChapman

A perfect 2 minutes on QAnon...

https://twitter.com/...986367876730883

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 12,717 posts

Of course in 2024, we will have to deal with vote counting systems that flip votes to the "other side".  In which case, more lawsuits will be filed until the dust finally settles. Oh well.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

caltrek

caltrek

• Members
  • 12,717 posts

Highly prophetic.  This may very well be a far more effective thread than the Fascist Watch thread started by another regular on the fourm, where I was trying to make the linkage between fascism and whacko conspiracy theories.

The principles of justice define an appropriate path between dogmatism and intolerance on the one side, and a reductionism which regards religion and morality as mere preferences on the other.   - John Rawls

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conspiracy, Woo, Pseudoscience, Alternative Medicine, Fad Diet, Astrology, Global Warming Denialism, Germ Theory Denialism, 9/11 Conspiracy, Logical Fallacy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users