Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you think that Zeitgeist YouTube videos is made by the Illuminati?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,190 posts

I watch a video of an italian blogger who theroize my question. It is true that there are lots of wrong information about religion..

but what do you think of this ?

Do contemporary illuminati want the world we want on this forum ? A money - free world, transhumanism. one world?

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
The new world order is real, did you watch the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2012 london olympics?

look at this...

http://vigilantcitiz...ing-ceremonies/
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

Unity

Unity

Information Organism

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

POPULAR

NO! This will not become a conspiracy theorist forum!  Thou shall not pass!

• wjfox, Zeitgeist123, Ru1138 and 11 others like this

Frizz

Frizz

fey pansexual alcoholic non-human

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow
an even juicier conspiracy is that EVanimations was italian IFO! *Gasp*
“Give me time and I’ll give you a revolution.”
- Alexander McQueen

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Oh come one...lets talk About this once.... let's debate this    who really made Zeitgist ?

TheAsianGuy_LOL

TheAsianGuy_LOL

What's Up Homies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • LocationThe Stars of Which to be Settled

Oh come one...lets talk About this once.... let's debate this    who really made Zeitgist ?

A bunch of overoptimistic deranged guys who think we can achieve that shit of "Zeitgeist" so quickly. I prefer the FTL way of transitioning.

"We know Everything, but not Everything"~ Me

"Don't question what I know, question what I don't know."~ Me

"Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will"~Italian UFO

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • 1,805 posts

My name is Zeitgeist because I loved the idea of a resource-based economy and the Venus project, although i still dont know how it could happen, if its gonna happen or if im gonna die old frustrated waiting for it to happen. i dont really expect it, but ill be surprised if its ever going to happen. but i dont keep my hopes up. again, my name is zeitgeist because a resource-based economy is a beautiful way to dream for the world.

“Philosophy is a pretty toy if one indulges in it with moderation at the right time of life. But if one pursues it further than one should, it is absolute ruin." - Callicles to Socrates

OrbitalResonance

OrbitalResonance

Cosmic Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • LocationDeep Space

A bunch of overoptimistic deranged guys who think we can achieve that shit of "Zeitgeist" so quickly. I prefer the FTL way of transitioning.

Neo-Communists in denial/hiding. They both have the same goals.

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers. - Carl Sagan

Italian Ufo

Italian Ufo

• Members
  • 12,190 posts

Illuminati100.jpg

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-
This thread needs to be knocked out with a shovel. Put inside a coffin. Dropped down Mariana's trench and never to be seen again. The subtle idea of the illuminati being behind anything is a question to anyone's intelligence.

Tl;Dr: No.

WithoutCoincidence

WithoutCoincidence

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts
  • LocationSomewhere above Zero Latitude.

The lllumunati vanished.. what, in the 16th century?

The universe has gone from unimaginable, featureless heat to complexity and it will return in time to unimaginable, featureless cold.

-Chris Impey, How It Ends

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 20,619 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

Do contemporary illuminati want the world we want on this forum ? A money - free world, transhumanism. one world?

And what if they do? 

Did this same blogger happen to say things like "we need money to keep free market principles of hard work and personal responsibility alive, humans are the epitome of existence and all who say to change our condition are plotting our demise, countries have to exist because, keep faith in God and not earthly things,  it's the natural way things go?" Is that not more sinister than anything the Illuminati could dream of? To keep us all locked in a dark age of ignorance, want, social divisions, and wars over scarcity?

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

SG-1

SG-1

• Members
  • 3,653 posts
  • LocationUS - Arkansas

Surely you cannot be serious! The Italian I know doesn't believe in this garbage, or at least I thought so

Hey.  Stop reading.  The post is over.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationSome Underground Sweatshop Probably

Wow... this is seriously dumb. Both of you conspiratards shut up, don't let fake conspiracies distract you from Big Oil and the GOP.

an even juicier conspiracy is that EVanimations was italian IFO! *Gasp*

What, so I'm the only one around here who's a suspect when Italian Ufo gets made fun of? Come on. How do I know it wasn't YOU just trying to frame me?

He was clearly a new user.

• Ru1138 likes this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
Attention is currency in the "free marketplace of ideas".
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

Yuli Ban

Yuli Ban

Born Again Singularitarian

• Moderators
  • 20,619 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans, LA

^ Or a lurker.

Now I'm awaiting "Yuli Bun"

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

Below is irrefutable evidence of NWO symbolism (avert your eyes, not for the weak of heart and stomach)

Spoiler

• Cosmic Cat likes this
I always imagined the future as a time of more reason, empathy, and peace, not less. It's time for a change.
I do other stuff besides gripe about the future! Twitter Youtube DeviantArt +-PATREON-+

TheComrade

TheComrade

BANNED

• Banned
  • 2,642 posts

My name is Zeitgeist because I loved the idea of a resource-based economy and the Venus project, although i still dont know how it could happen, if its gonna happen or if im gonna die old frustrated waiting for it to happen.

IMHO this just can not happen under current capitalist system. Jacque Fresco is just a dreamer-utopist, modern analogue of Charles Fourier:

http://en.wikipedia....Charles_Fourier

...who also wrote numerous messages to European governments of 19th century, trying to promote his "progressive and rational" ideas. Needless to say, he was completely ignored. The same will happen to any modern utopist, who appeals only to "common sense and good will" of ruling classes and don't take in account their real interests.

Zeitgeist123

Zeitgeist123

• Members
  • 1,805 posts

still my point is, jacque fresco's idea was so fresh and inspiring-it opened my eyes and made me realize how primitive and backward our current form of system is. by that alone, jacque fresco is already successful in trying to change the Zeitgeist - the great idea of the times. his idea may not be not be so popular now, but who knows somewhere in this planet, a little child or a group of young people are reading, listening and getting exposed to his ideas and then a few generations after, this will hit critical mass and probably pushed for something like it. i mean, thats how concepts like universal rights, women suffrage, minimum wage started  right? so im not keeping my hopes up, but still wish it will happen.

“Philosophy is a pretty toy if one indulges in it with moderation at the right time of life. But if one pursues it further than one should, it is absolute ruin." - Callicles to Socrates

zEVerzan

zEVerzan

Orange Animating Android

• Members
  • 3,699 posts

The new world order is real, did you watch the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2012 london olympics?

look at this...

http://vigilantcitiz...ing-ceremonies/

I decided to give this reading a whirl. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory from time to time, after all, they tend to be very interesting.

Glastonbury Tor is one of the oldest sacred sites in England. Believed to be at the intersection of powerful ley lines

Couldn't keep reading. Couldn't keep doing it, nope. This article is pretty silly. Do you legitimately put stock in this kind of thinking?

Cosmic Cat

Cosmic Cat

Hibernating

• Validating
  • 4,345 posts
  • Location-

NO! This will not become a conspiracy theorist forum!  Thou shall not pass!

Congratulations! Your comment became popular!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users