Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

An easier way to upload picture/video?

forum futuretimeline

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jjf3

jjf3

Not a Member of the Tea Party! Just a Concerned Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts
  • LocationHolmdel NJ/Tampa Fl
Can we get an easier way to upload pictures, it has never worked for me really. For this I mean personal pictures.
"Did you really expect some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes?" Thomas Zarek-- Battlestar Galactica.

Caiman

Caiman

Funky Duck

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
Well, we don't currently have attachments activated, so you can't directly upload images or media to display in the forum. In the meantime, sites like http://www.tinypic.com are great for uploading pics to post on forums etc.
  • Zachemc2 likes this

~Jon

Zachemc2

Zachemc2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
I'd imagine if we did that, it would drive the costs of operating the site up greatly.

Dead Redshirt

Dead Redshirt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
Not necessarily, if the pics are only used internally. Then, it uses up as much bandwidth as the images that are part of the forum's interface.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. - Jack Layton - 1950 - 2011

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forum, futuretimeline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users