Welcome to FutureTimeline.forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Idea for a new section

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

wjfox

wjfox

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,580 posts
  • LocationLondon

On the main website, how about a list of conferences, public exhibitions, TV/radio shows and other events relevant to futurologists?

This could be incorporated into the "Resources" section (which I intend to massively expand btw).

Jakob

Jakob

Stable Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Would be great to incorporate in the resources section. Not sure if it needs a section of its own though.

Mike the average

Mike the average

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts
Even more so for upcoming events? then definitely,

ive tried to find upcoming future conventions on the net and found very little information. Im thousands and thousands of kilometres from anywhere but sometimes I wonder if more people on here knew, maybe they could attend such events and hopefully make a thread on what they thought about it.
'Force always attracts men of low morality' - Einstein
'Great spirits always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds' - Einstein

FutureOfToday

FutureOfToday

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
This sounds brilliant, go for it. :)

JCO

JCO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • LocationWA, USA

This sound like a good idea. What I have yet to see in the replies is suggestions. I will start with one I know of locally; Norwescon. Norwescon is an annual sci-fi convention and has one of the larger draws in the pacific northwest. Part of the reason for this I believe is the content of many of the panels. The hard science content seems to be larger than other 'fan' conventions I have attended. Their main site is http://www.norwescon.org/

Confirmed Agnostic - I know that I don't know for sure and I am almost certain no one else does either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users