Hello, I'm John Meeks from California.

New to our community? Say a little something about yourself here!
JohnMeeks

Hello, I'm John Meeks from California.

Post by JohnMeeks »

Hello, I'm John Meeks from California. Your forum was recommended to me by my friend and fellow student at the University. I'm studying at the University of Pennsylvania, interested in economics, enjoy reading science fiction. I also love traveling and visiting museums. Glad to make new acquaintances on this forum!
Time_Traveller

Re: Hello, I'm John Meeks from California.

Post by Time_Traveller »

JohnMeeks wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:12 am Hello, I'm John Meeks from California. Your forum was recommended to me by my friend and fellow student at the University. I'm studying at the University of Pennsylvania, interested in economics, enjoy reading science fiction. I also love traveling and visiting museums. Glad to make new acquaintances on this forum!
Welcome to FT JohnMeeks, I look forward to see what posts you have in the future. Have a great time here.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
Powers

Post by Powers »

Hi
JohnMeeks

Post by JohnMeeks »

Time_Traveller wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:37 am
JohnMeeks wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:12 am Hello, I'm John Meeks from California. Your forum was recommended to me by my friend and fellow student at the University. I'm studying at the University of Pennsylvania, interested in economics, enjoy reading science fiction. I also love traveling and visiting museums. Glad to make new acquaintances on this forum!
Welcome to FT JohnMeeks, I look forward to see what posts you have in the future. Have a great time here.
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
caltrek

Post by caltrek »

Welcome.
Don't mourn, organize.

-Joe Hill
funkervogt

Post by funkervogt »

Welcome
raklian

Post by raklian »

Let me join everyone in welcoming you!
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.