Hello there, I just discovered the Timeline!

New to our community? Say a little something about yourself here!
Yuli Ban

Hello there, I just discovered the Timeline!

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yeah so I was browsing Google today and looked up "2050 technology" and this website was one of the results so I decided to check it out. Seems very interesting; I might stick around.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Re: Hello there, I just discovered the Timeline!

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:48 pm Yeah so I was browsing Google today and looked up "2050 technology" and this website was one of the results so I decided to check it out. Seems very interesting; I might stick around.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Dthomask

Post by Dthomask »

Hi there fellow Futurists,

Based in Switzerland, I have been silently lurking around during the past months of the old forum, reading with great interest all the articles that have been posten there. Now, with the new forum in place, I am looking forward to discussing all the exciting technologies and socio-cultural developments that will (or will not) shape the days to come.
Tav-El

Post by Tav-El »

Really good timing, Yuli Ban. I'm a bit of a pro. I posted nearly a dozen times in the old incarnations, so contact me if you need help getting around.
Time_Traveller

Post by Time_Traveller »

Hello Yuli, welcome to the forum and what posts you will make in the future.
"We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."

-H.G Wells.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:48 pm Yeah so I was browsing Google today and looked up "2050 technology" and this website was one of the results so I decided to check it out. Seems very interesting; I might stick around.
I'm new here too! Just found this site yesterday! :P