weirdly appeared

New to our community? Say a little something about yourself here!
urdestan

weirdly appeared

Post by urdestan »

so this is a new version of the forum right? I decided to create an account here, because... let's just say I have very weird takes about the future.

I won't talk about it that much, but I've been into future stuff since 2011. I kind of maintain a lot of predictions, old and new, about the future but I won't be putting my stash directly to this forum (however, though I think the closest to what I do is a channel called deanmullen10), because I'd feel like a crackpot if I do. :roll:

I am also a lurker for about three years on the old version and will probably do the same for this incarnation.

I've been wondering if the old forums have been gone permanently or whether the threads from there would be eventually imported (I'm assuming the former). Yes, I came here for this question, so I don't want to hesitate it.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: weirdly appeared

Post by wjfox »

Welcome to the forum. :)

The old version still exists – I've kept the entire database on our server, just in a form that isn't viewable online.

An archived copy can be downloaded here, and a list of features in our new version can be seen here.
urdestan

Re: weirdly appeared

Post by urdestan »

I see, I haven't seen it but at least it's here albeit in an inconvenient manner for now.
Last edited by urdestan on Tue May 18, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.