Allow more KB size for profile pictures

Think the timeline needs editing, or have suggestions about the forum? Let us know!
Ozzie guy

Allow more KB size for profile pictures

Post by Ozzie guy »

I tried to give myself a very basic profile picture and I got a notification saying the picture needs to be less than (I think) 29kb
urdestan

Re: Allow more KB size for profile pictures

Post by urdestan »

resize it to at least 150px or minimum for now if you can. i just did it from cropping a random image instead.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Set and Meet Goals wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 am I tried to give myself a very basic profile picture and I got a notification saying the picture needs to be less than (I think) 29kb
Can you upload it to Imgur.com (free hosting service) and post the link, then I'll resize it for you.
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

wjfox wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:02 am
Set and Meet Goals wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:44 am I tried to give myself a very basic profile picture and I got a notification saying the picture needs to be less than (I think) 29kb
Can you upload it to Imgur.com (free hosting service) and post the link, then I'll resize it for you.
Thanks for the offer I will find an image soon and hopefully be able to resize it my self but I will share it if I can't.