OpenAI News & Discussions

Yuli Ban

Re: OpenAI News & Discussions

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Yuli Ban wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:59 pm
Yuli Ban wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:00 pm
God, when Google starts putting this level of smarts in their smart speaker I might have to trash my Alexa. An AI that can hold an actual conversation and understand what I want it to do? The smart home might actually get smart, finally!

Still want Amazon and Apple to keep trying though. Competition in this area is a good thing, helps keep innovation going and prices reasonable.

Although none of these companies are exactly spotless on privacy so having an AI assisted smart speaker might raise the stakes even higher on that front. Hopefully the EU manages to get some better laws on that front in time to curb more of that by the time this is in products like that. Because sadly my government doesn't seem capable of figuring this tech stuff out.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »