Unidentified/Phantom Drones & UAPs

Yuli Ban

Unidentified/Phantom Drones & UAPs

Post by Yuli Ban »

Here's a thread dedicated to all those unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) sightings people have had, especially those that are actually drones or satellites misidentified.

Elon Musk’s Starlink satellites are triggering a “UFO” craze
Around the world, social media users are reporting seeing a mysterious row of bright lights gliding across the sky — which many claim to be UFOs. Exciting as it may sound, it’s likely something far less exciting: a chain of Starlink satellites developed by Elon Musk’ SpaceX.
Last week, Starlink launched its latest wave of 52 satellites from Kennedy Space Center in Florida. It has already launched more than 600 of its 12,000 planned satellites, usually set off in batches of 60. They are usually described as “megaconstellations” because they are a group of satellites moving together.
I can 100% understand why people would misidentify these. These really do look ethereal and otherworldly going up.

However I like to think of them as a good example of what a flying car highway would look like IRL more than UFOs.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Re: Unidentified/Phantom Drones & UAPs

Post by Yuli Ban »

Now that I can easily access to the old forum again, I'll repost some of these old stories:

From 2014:
Drones Causing Worldwide Spike In UFO Sightings
There was once a time when UFO sightings turned out to be easily identified objects like weather balloons, lenticular clouds, satellites, meteorites, planets, conventional aircraft, weather anomalies and other normal things.

Now, here come the drones, the newest addition to the growing list of misidentified things in the sky that many people claim are ships from another part of our galaxy. (Watch the HuffPost Live video above)

Here's the big problem with all of this: Not only do these unmanned objects look like UFOs or flying saucers, a lot of them are deliberately and inexpensively created to look like UFOs or flying saucers.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

2019–20 Colorado drone sightings
The 2019–20 Colorado drone sightings were a series of widely sighted possible unidentified drones observed in the skies of northeastern Colorado and western Nebraska between December 2019 and January 2020. According to witness reports, the
drones flew in grid formations in groups of up to 19 and were visible at
night between 6 and 10 pm. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), FBI, and local law enforcement investigated the sightings, but have not yet
determined the operator of the drones. Flying drones at night without a
waiver from the FAA is a violation of federal law.

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Drones that swarmed U.S. warships are still unidentified, Navy chief says
Drones that hovered around U.S. destroyers for hours off the California coast remain unidentified
more than a year and a half after the episode, the Navy’s top officer
says.
Adm. Michael Gilday, chief of naval operations, spoke about the July
2019 flights Monday at a Defense Writers Group event in Washington.
Gilday said the incident — and other similar sightings — were still
being assessed.

Asked if the Navy had identified the drones that flew near U.S. warships
near the Channel Islands off Southern California, Gilday said: “No, we
have not.”
Set and Meet Goals

Post by Set and Meet Goals »

I suspect it is China.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

What’s Inside the Pentagon’s Long-Awaited UFO Report
One of the many curiosities packed into the $2.3 trillion omnibus spending and coronavirus-relief package passed by Congress in December was a stipulation requiring the Department of Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to deliver an unclassified report on unidentified flying objects to Congress within six months, compiling what the government knows about about UFOs rocketing around over American airspace. The long-awaited first report was finally released on Friday, and though only nine pages, represents the most direct and substantive U.S. government account of of what officials call unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) ever made public. Below is a guide to what the report contains for those who want to believe — or at least understand what there is to learn from this unprecedented act of transparency from the Pentagon.

What information is the report based on?
The Pentagon task force’s preliminary assessment is based on the review of 144 UAP reports involving observations made by military aviators between 2004 and 2021, but mostly from the last two years. The task force also considered but opted not to focus on “a range of information on UAP described in U.S. military and IC (Intelligence Community) reporting,” since it “lacked sufficient specificity.”

Of the 144 reports, the task force could only determine an explanation for one (a deflated balloon). The rest remain unexplained.