COVID-19 News and Discussions

Yuli Ban

Re: COVID-19 News and Discussions

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Ken_J

Post by Ken_J »

well my landlord and his wife told me as I was handing rent to them, that they were exposed during thanksgiving with family. They've both had it and recieved the vaccine but their family has refused the vaccine and now several of them have it. Meanwhile the day after they visited family and were exposed they were in our living space using our kitchen to prepare additional food for guests they had that day, while I left to go spend time with my family who have all been vaccinated. I'm still a bit pissed about all that. but I guess we'll see what happens.

So this suggests we will see a rise in the numbers of people having it after thanksgiving gatherings. and some folks will have passed it on unknowingly while asymptomatic or presymptomatic for the next 10-12 days or more. and those they spread it to may not be symptomatic for another 14 days after that if at all. so people gathering for christmas will likely see a spiked rise in cases at that time, and I imagine another spike afterwards for just long enough to have kids go back to school, and college. AKA incubation facilities. I think by the second anniversary of Covid in the US we will see the reprecussions of this holidays season. and we will have a sense of the omicron strain and what that will mean for the rest of 2022.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Well, we are all sitting ducks with the politicians leaving borders open and everyone socializing. Weeeeeeee....... Although my province may be instituting new measures starting Monday before Omicron arrives so we will see if we go back into fortress Atlantic Canada again or not.

I'm most interested about how Omicron interactions with the vaccinated as I have heard those are mostly mild.

The anti-vaxxers on the other hand look like they are dealing with a Delta level virus or worse. And it appears Omicron likes targeting younger people.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

JUST GIVING UP

Blue MAGA sucks just as much as Red MAGA

The absolute STATE of the USA