COVID-19 News and Discussions

wjfox
Site Admin

Re: COVID-19 News and Discussions

Post by wjfox »

Well here's my position on the matter.

Obviously, no adult should literally be held down and physically "forced" to have an injection. It's your body, after all.

However, given the immense economic and social damage of Covid, made far worse by unvaccinated people, it's only right that those who continue to refuse the effective solution to this catastrophe are made to pay for it. Their actions (or lack of) are causing public harm – therefore, they should be made to pay for this, just as we punish businesses who cause public harm.

Punishment can take the form of fines and/or restrictions, e.g. barring from non-essential public venues. Persistent refusal to pay fines could indeed carry jail time, if that's what it takes. As this crisis drags on, I think it's inevitable that more and more countries will introduce these measures in 2022 and beyond. If we're ever going to bring this pandemic under control, how else can we stop it? Too many people are staying unvaccinated, so we clearly need better education/public health messaging, and incentives to get vaccinated. Without these incentives, we'll be trapped in a continual cycle of exponential cases and new variants, possibly even more dangerous ones in the future.

For those who can't accept the objective scientific facts, rigorously tested and peer-reviewed in medical journals, I have zero sympathy. No vaccine is 100% safe, but the miniscule percentage of harm caused by adverse effects is orders of magnitude smaller than the impacts of Covid.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

If Omicron kills millions of babies, toddlers, and little kids, just f*ck everything.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »