UK News and Discussions

Yuli Ban

Re: UK News and Discussions

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

raklian

Post by raklian »

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Cyber_Rebel

Post by Cyber_Rebel »

wjfox wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:19 am
Can I apply? Boris was born in NY of which I'm currently a resident, that seems like a likeness of aptitude if there ever was one. I promise I won't damage the country too much, but I may make you into a formal (colony) territory like Puerto Rico is, and eventually statehood!

With a pop twice the size of California, you may even get to positively influence our mid-terms if you make me supreme leader fast enough. :twisted:
raklian

Post by raklian »

Cyber_Rebel wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:58 pm
I promise I won't damage the country too much, but I may make you into a formal (colony) territory like Puerto Rico is, and eventually statehood!
It might be a real possibility if England can't get its act together long enough. If there is a quickest way for United States to have universal healthcare, this is it. 8-)
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

I think Johnson will probably win the leadership contest. It would totally fit the surreal timeline we've been living in since 2016 or so. Another few weeks of chaos will follow. More and more Tory MPs will resign or cross the floor. The calls for a General Election will become overwhelming. We'll get the election in Q1 or Q2 2023 – it'll be a Labour landslide. Perhaps not quite the near-total wipeout for the Tories that we're seeing in the polls right now, but enough to cause serious, long-term damage to the party. They'll be finished for at least the next 10 years, and possibly longer, given the demographics at play and the waning influence of Boomers.

As one of his first actions, Starmer will enact a large windfall tax on the obscene profits of energy firms. In subsequent years, we'll apply to rejoin the Single Market. Slowly, the UK will return to stability and begin the long road to recovery from the economic, political, cultural, and moral catastrophe that's been inflicted on our great nation by these evil, monstrous sociopaths. There'll be many problems along the way, and it won't be an overnight change, but we'll finally see light at the end of the tunnel.