wjfox
Site Admin

Re: UK News and Discussions

Post by wjfox »

Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

This looks interesting.

Jimmy Savile seems to have the stereotypical "psychopath eyes" and abnormal body movements. His behavior, energy and vibe seem off as well. Even his hair is weird. All combined it is quite uncanny in ancient times he would have been kicked out of the tribe or killed by said tribe. As humans I think we all have instincts to be skeptical of weird people especially men as much as we would like to think we are unjudgmental. I am surprised no one suspected a thing for so long.

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

They'll still probably win too.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Yuli Ban wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:16 pm They'll still probably win too.
I'd bet money on it. :shock:
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:16 pm They'll still probably win too.
weatheriscool wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:18 pm
I'd bet money on it. :shock:

A year or two ago, I would have agreed with you. But things are getting so bad now, I think the Tories could actually be in major trouble next month.

And btw – this energy hike is only the first of two. There's a second one coming in October. The hit to disposable incomes will be massive, at a time when millions of people are already seeing their biggest fall in living standards since the 1950s.

These local elections will be an interesting bellwether for the General Election in 2024.

In other news, they've just cancelled yet another of their pledges:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/01/bill-mak ... -16391761/

:oops:
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Set and Meet Goals wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:15 pm This looks interesting.

Jimmy Savile seems to have the stereotypical "psychopath eyes" and abnormal body movements. His behavior, energy and vibe seem off as well. Even his hair is weird. All combined it is quite uncanny in ancient times he would have been kicked out of the tribe or killed by said tribe. As humans I think we all have instincts to be skeptical of weird people especially men as much as we would like to think we are unjudgmental. I am surprised no one suspected a thing for so long.

I wonder why old news like this is popping up again. At least from the poorly educated American media consumer side it seems the UK has had quite the history of some peculiar things of which Savile is just one small part of it.

You have to remember this was pre smartphone and early tech infused life age to include up to 2011. If someone were to stumble upon or realize what the bloke was up to who would you turn to? And most importantly who would believe it? Its only now in the tech age things are changing but even that seems to be ending too to revert back to the way the population was before smartphones which is enchanted by their magic screens.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »