The Elon Musk Thread

raklian

Re: my stance on Elon Musk

Post by raklian »

Tadasuke wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:20 am
∙ he doesn't talk about the most important change to make : radically increasing healthspans and improving human health overall
This is the one thing I'm very puzzled about. With an innovative, get-it-done-no-matter-what mind of his, why would he think we'll never extend our lifespans given the human ingenuity that has given us what was considered impossible a century ago? I guess he doesn't give it much thought, or is stuck in the tight embrace of a pro-aging trance. He thinks he's an independent critical thinker when in fact he is swayed by the social groupthink more than he realizes.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
wjfox
Site Admin

Re: The Elon Musk Thread

Post by wjfox »

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

I use to respect this man a great deal but the fact that he pushes this religious anti-human shit is turning me off. People should have a right to be gay or trans. Period.

Believe me Elon, a lot of the people that you're supporting hate the idea of any kind of science advancement and you're just fucking yourself but I guess you're going to throw away everything because you hate your daughter.

This includes electric cars, driverless cars and the slightest bit of investment on infrastructure! So wake up.
Powers

Post by Powers »

wjfox wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 pm
He would save the Internet a little for sure with that.
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

I actually think Elon is a very smart guy probably with a genius level IQ regardless if shady and born wealthy he became the world's richest guy.

In this clip Elon acted like he had narcissistic personality disorder and in his anger acted really dumb sounding like a 8 year old kid.

Powers

Post by Powers »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Ozzie guy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:36 am I actually think Elon is a very smart guy probably with a genius level IQ
I don't agree.

A ruthless sociopath who's good with money, sure, but not a genius.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »