The Elon Musk Thread

wjfox
Site Admin

Re: The Elon Musk Thread

Post by wjfox »

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

Rich McHugh
12 hours ago

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.

After Insider contacted Musk for comment, he emailed to ask for more time to respond and said there is "a lot more to this story."

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex- ... ?r=US&IR=T
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

wjfox wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:06 am A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

Rich McHugh
12 hours ago

SpaceX, the aerospace firm founded by Elon Musk, the world's wealthiest man, paid a flight attendant $250,000 to settle a sexual misconduct claim against Musk in 2018, Insider has learned.

The attendant worked as a member of the cabin crew on a contract basis for SpaceX's corporate jet fleet. She accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, according to interviews and documents obtained by Insider.

The incident, which took place in 2016, is alleged in a declaration signed by a friend of the attendant and prepared in support of her claim. The details in this story are drawn from the declaration as well as other documents, including email correspondence and other records shared with Insider by the friend.

According to the declaration, the attendant confided to the friend that after taking the flight attendant job, she was encouraged to get licensed as a masseuse so that she could give Musk massages. It was during one such massage in a private cabin on Musk's Gulfstream G650ER, she told the friend, that Musk propositioned her.

After Insider contacted Musk for comment, he emailed to ask for more time to respond and said there is "a lot more to this story."

If that turns out to be true I will probably assume the worst with his Epstein relationship.
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Ozzie guy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 am
wjfox wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:06 am A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.

Rich McHugh
12 hours ago

If that turns out to be true I will probably assume the worst with his Epstein relationship.
I mean, shouldn't we assume the worst out of everyone who had a relationship with Epstein? Like what good business did anyone have with a man who basically made and owned his own Pedophile Island?
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

Vakanai wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 am
My benefit of the doubt with Epstein friendships is that many people didn't know he was a pedo and it was probably beneficial to be his friend to get access to other powerful people as well as adult women.

Also in a social setting you don't actively show hate to anyone it is easier and from a networking perspective better to be friendly with everyone. Epstein was also apart of those social groups before pedo stuff arose.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Twitter investor sues Elon Musk and platform over takeover bid

1 hour ago

A Twitter investor is suing Elon Musk and the social media platform over the handling of the billionaire's $44bn (£34.9bn) bid for the company.

The case alleges he violated California corporate laws in a number of ways.

It accuses the Tesla boss of "wrongful conduct" as his "false statements and market manipulation have created 'chaos' at Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco".

Twitter shares are around 27% lower than Mr Musk's $54.20 offer price.

The proposed class action lawsuit was filed this week at the US District Court for the Northern District of California by investor William Heresniak, who said he was acting "on behalf of himself and all others similarly situated".

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61589229
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Why is Elon not in jail yet? That is what I want to know.

Also I'm sure the following is going to keep lots of top talent at Tesla... I doubt this company will be existing by the end of the decade with the current type of management we are seeing.

This idea that Tesla is going to save the world is highly overrated. Tesla is not interested in mass producing affordable EVs which is what people need if emissions were to supposedly come down they are transitioning to be an EV luxury vehicle maker which will be unaffordable to most people. I think Tesla is highly overvalued and the moment someone comes with affordable EVs with no bells and whistles Tesla's business and Elon's wealth is going to collapse.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Xyls wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:23 pm Why is Elon not in jail yet? That is what I want to know.

Also I'm sure the following is going to keep lots of top talent at Tesla... I doubt this company will be existing by the end of the decade with the current type of management we are seeing.

This idea that Tesla is going to save the world is highly overrated. Tesla is not interested in mass producing affordable EVs which is what people need if emissions were to supposedly come down they are transitioning to be an EV luxury vehicle maker which will be unaffordable to most people. I think Tesla is highly overvalued and the moment someone comes with affordable EVs with no bells and whistles Tesla's business and Elon's wealth is going to collapse.

Well said, and I agree 100%.

My respect for Musk has plummeted in recent months. In the past, I've enjoyed his interviews about the future, technology, etc. but then I read about stuff like this and I'm reminded of what a bully, troll, and uncompromising capitalist sociopath he can be.

Tesla's stock price has fallen by 30% this year and it's clearly overvalued as you've said. Then there's the whole debacle with his supposed takeover of Twitter which seems to be falling through and he's now being sued over it.

Let's not forget the recent allegations over sexual misconduct, too.

A friend of mine used to be a major fan of Musk, Tesla, etc. but even he's become disillusioned.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Lol, I've been the most prolific Elon Musk hater on this board for many years. I saw through his shit long ago.

Edit: Favourite Tweet I've seen about this guy.

Last edited by Xyls on Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozzie guy

Post by Ozzie guy »

His wealth comes from fraud.

He pumped up stock value with hype and lies. Sold stock pumped up by lies "to be taxed" and sold more fraudulently pumped up stock to buy twitter in order to get out of over inflated stock he illegally pumped up.

I do think he will go to prison when everyone turns on him maybe he is appealing so hard to the anti woke people in order to have them defend him.

I think his politics is pragmatic, he started as a liberal to sell green cars then shifted to a crypto bro conservative when he realized he could use those kinds of people to pump up his stock.