Extreme weather news and discussion

Xyls

Re: Extreme weather news and discussion

Post by Xyls »

Of course this is not confirmed by the weather service yet, and luckily it has not had a direct hit on any towns in the last little while but...

Also it may now be a twin tornado... and it's still going towards Louisville's metro...

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

New tornado warning for Owensville, tornado approaching area with metro area of 116,000... people...

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

The Quad-State tornado continues... now a multi vortex. Not likely an EF4-EF5 vortex at the moment. But nothing precluding it could re intensify although the environment should be getting less favourable... Been in a rural area so hopefully not much damage here at the moment...

Radcliff, Kentucky and Fort Knox are next in line... about 22,000 people in the area...

Last edited by Xyls on Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Also spin up tornado warning in downtown Memphis, this isn't like the two monsters we have seen with the Quad-State and the the rural Tennessee one which also appears to be very strong...

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

The Quad-State appears to have lifted!!!!!!!!!!! After 4 hours and nearly 250 miles!!!! Hopefully, it spares Fort Knox and Radcliff...

However, that Tennessee cell that hit rural north Tennesse earlier has crossed into Tennessee and looks like is another EF4 wedge at least... Towns are in the path here again...

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Wonder if this is another case of a "ground-scraping wall-cloud" tornado like El Reno