The Metaverse

Yuli Ban

Re: The Metaverse

Post by Yuli Ban »

Right now, the metaverse itself is the main thing coming together, as is virtual reality. The subniches that matter the most are the foundational ones: creating a tangible virtual world, virtual currency, virtual feedback, things like that.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
George_Daniels

Post by George_Daniels »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:00 pm And so I just discovered that the Metaverse may actually be coming together after all, which means that I absolutely MUST create a news and discussions thread for it.

Metaverse
The Metaverse is a collective virtual shared space, created by the convergence of virtually enhanced physical reality and physically persistent virtual space, including the sum of all virtual worlds, augmented reality, and the Internet. The word "metaverse" is made up of the prefix "meta" (meaning beyond) and the stem "verse" (a backformation from "universe"); the term is typically used to describe the concept of a future iteration of the internet, made up of persistent, shared, 3D virtual spaces linked into a perceived virtual universe

I am very excited about this my friend. I really enjoy watching Space videos, news, and that's the reason I am here. Also, this community is friendly and helpful. I hope I achieve my dream of going into Space, hopefully, in dreams lol.

Regards: George Daniels

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Well, this isn't explicitly "space," though it's probably the next best thing.

Welcome!
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future