Ukraine War Watch Thread

Yuli Ban

Re: Ukraine War Watch Thread

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Nuts.

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

^Russian boys don't need no school anyways, they are just being cultivated like hogs in a barn to be sent to the slaughterhouse of Ukraine when they are old enough.

Anyways... turns out Elon is looking way more connected to Putin then he would care to admit. I will never buy a fucking Tesla product EVER.

Elon Musk Spoke to Putin Before Tweeting Ukraine Peace Plan: Report

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ake44z/ ... in-ukraine

Which might be against the law in the US. Wonder how Tesla stock is going to react to this news. And whether SpaceX is going to come under scrutiny in the US...

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.
raklian

Post by raklian »

Xyls wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:37 pm ^Russian boys don't need no school anyways, they are just being cultivated like hogs in a barn to be sent to the slaughterhouse of Ukraine when they are old enough.

Anyways... turns out Elon is looking way more connected to Putin then he would care to admit. I will never buy a fucking Tesla product EVER.

Elon Musk Spoke to Putin Before Tweeting Ukraine Peace Plan: Report

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ake44z/ ... in-ukraine
To be fair, he denies this. He said the last time he spoke to Putin was many months ago and the only topic they discussed was space.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

I don't believe a fuckin' word Elon says.
raklian

Post by raklian »

Xyls wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:52 pm I don't believe a fuckin' word Elon says.
Well, either way, there's a chance the FBI might pay him a visit to ascertain his loyalties.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

A Look at History Helps to Understand the War in Ukraine
by Cain Burdeau
History, now, really?

Cossacks... Russia, Ukraine, Cossacks, but there are more Cossacks further down (SE), we don't mention them?, they are not part of History or of this story.
Poland... anything to say about Poland?, its interactions with Russia and Ukraine? Belarus, Lithuania, they never had anything to do with History in that area?
More than History this looks like a redacted CIA report.