Ukraine War Watch Thread

Certain Russian user

Re: Ukraine War Watch Thread

Post by Certain Russian user »

Another 600 or so Azov militants surrendered today. Wounded were sent to hospital, and healthy to temporary prison camp in Elenovka. They will, I hope, stand trial and get what they deserve:
State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin gave instructions to prepare a resolution... "Nazi criminals should not be exchanged. They are war criminals, and we must do everything to bring them to justice," Volodin said.
Сдались безоговорочно: пленные украинские боевики с "Азовстали"
https://blocked/plennye-1789195329.html
Certain Russian user wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:43 pm I'm unlikely to write anything else here
I was wrong, but my excuse is a stream of good, really inspiring news.
We are few, and the enemy is strong, but God is not in power, but in truth. Some with weapons, and others on horseback, but we call on the name of the Lord our God; they were defeated and fell, but we stood and stand straight.
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Certain Russian user wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:21 pm Another 600 or so Azov militants surrendered today. Wounded were sent to hospital, and healthy to temporary prison camp in Elenovka. They will, I hope, stand trial and get what they deserve:
State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin gave instructions to prepare a resolution... "Nazi criminals should not be exchanged. They are war criminals, and we must do everything to bring them to justice," Volodin said.
Сдались безоговорочно: пленные украинские боевики с "Азовстали"
https://blocked/plennye-1789195329.html
Certain Russian user wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:43 pm I'm unlikely to write anything else here
I was wrong, but my excuse is a stream of good, really inspiring news.
I'm sorry, but no. This isn't good news. Your country invaded a peaceful country that posed yours no threat. They aren't militants, they aren't the ones who need to stand trial. Every Russian victory in this unjust war isn't good news, it is a tragedy. And most people aren't going to buy Russia's propaganda.
Certain Russian user

Vakanai wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:39 pm peaceful country that posed yours no threat.
Sigh... I don't know how old are you and on what planet you lived for these last years. Anyway, let us Russians ourselves decide what is a threat for us and what is not.
Vakanai wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:39 pm And most people aren't going to buy Russia's propaganda.
I'm not seller. Think of my posts this way: they are the Thick Rusty Nail of Reality mercilessly hammered into Sparkling Crystal Castle of your wishful thinking.
We are few, and the enemy is strong, but God is not in power, but in truth. Some with weapons, and others on horseback, but we call on the name of the Lord our God; they were defeated and fell, but we stood and stand straight.
Certain Russian user

In regards to previous post. As I told above, I made a kind of collection from posts of this thread (starting from 24 February). I hope you, guys, will not mind if I show them on some Russian forums. This is not meant to insult you personally, just to demonstrate the pattern.

And whoever does mind, just let me know under this post. The thoughts of this author will be excluded from demonstration.

PS will not be applied to obvious enemies like WjFox himself and some others with their "Russia is ugly stain that needs to be wiped... and so on" spiteful tantrums. These will be reposted anyway.
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Certain Russian user wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:52 amSigh... I don't know how old are you and on what planet you lived for these last years. Anyway, let us Russians ourselves decide what is a threat for us and what is not.
Thirty five years old, and been on earth for all of them. And problem with what you said is that the Ukrainians were affected by that decision and had no say in it.
I'm not seller. Think of my posts this way: they are the Thick Rusty Nail of Reality mercilessly hammered into Sparkling Crystal Castle of your wishful thinking.
Except that they're really not, and everyone outside of Russia realizes how wrong Putin's war is.
Certain Russian user

Vakanai wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:28 am And problem with what you said is that the Ukrainians were affected by that decision and had no say in it.
They had their say when they yelled "Long live the Nation, Death to the enemies, Ukraine above all..."

They had their say when they nationwide gloated over people burned alive in Odessa.

They had their say when they didn't at all objected (and, again, nationwide gloated) when their artillery was for years shelling the cities of Donbass.

And more, and more, and more...

Their only mistake was naive confidence that this all - fires, shellings, pain, deaths, despair - was somewhere far away and wasn't meant to affect them, the loud patriots and silent conformists. Well, they were wrong.
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Certain Russian user wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:59 am
Vakanai wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:28 am And problem with what you said is that the Ukrainians were affected by that decision and had no say in it.
They had their say when they yelled "Long live the Nation, Death to the enemies, Ukraine above all..."

They had their say when they nationwide gloated over people burned alive in Odessa.

They had their say when they didn't at all objected (and, again, nationwide gloated) when their artillery was for years shelling the cities of Donbass.

And more, and more, and more...

Their only mistake was naive confidence that this all - fires, shellings, pain, deaths, despair - was somewhere far away and wasn't meant to affect them, the loud patriots and silent conformists. Well, they were wrong.
Except they literally never said that. Except that they never did any of that. You have a very skewed view informed by what Putin wants you to believe, and not by reality. The only ones who are wrong are those who believe the propaganda of an authoritarian leader. But I don't blame you - most and now all your media has been under the control of one man for most of this millennium. It's hard to believe that the world view you've been told to believe for so long is wrong. Just know that no one blames you, also no one outside of Putin's sphere believes it, and thus no one outside of Putin's sphere will believe that the Ukrainians are to blame for this war on their nation.
Certain Russian user

Vakanai wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:06 am Except they literally never said that. Except that they never did any of that... etc
I thought I saw everything, but you managed to surprise me. OK, let's drop it then.
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

Certain Russian user wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:59 am
Vakanai wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:06 am Except they literally never said that. Except that they never did any of that... etc
I thought I saw everything, but you managed to surprise me. OK, let's drop it then.
Hmm, let me be clear - I imagine that they might have said those words, after Russia annexed Crimea. I imagine they might have used artillery when fighting separatists. I however do not imagine they ever did anything other than wish to keep their country theirs and never provoked a superpower into invading their country.
Cyber_Rebel

Post by Cyber_Rebel »

Certain Russian user wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:15 am In regards to previous post. As I told above, I made a kind of collection from posts of this thread (starting from 24 February). I hope you, guys, will not mind if I show them on some Russian forums. This is not meant to insult you personally, just to demonstrate the pattern.
You know, you people could better spend your time actually contributing something of use to humanity, rather than doing trite petty things like making "enemy list" of all those who disagree with you. Maybe, just maybe people might actually respect Russia for once if you did.

I'd also rather have focused on the shitty pandemic this year (again) personally, but thanks to your glorious nation and the resulting refugee crisis from it, controlling said pandemic is likely now a pipe dream. Congrats, truly an accomplishment over a piece of scorched earth.

Hi Russia :roll: , with love from America and soon Canada