Ukraine War Watch Thread

wjfox
Site Admin

Re: Ukraine War Watch Thread

Post by wjfox »

A vote for Trump, a third party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for a dystopian future.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

wjfox wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:36 pm

My thoughts exactly. The Ukrainian counteroffensive could gain speed the longer this goes on but they can't run through these defence lines. Once they get through them though occupied territory will fall very fast.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

A vote for Trump, a third party candidate, or no vote at all, is a vote for a dystopian future.
raklian

Post by raklian »

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

I should note it might be worth considering splitting discussion of this Wagner mutiny into it's own topic. While this is Ukraine war related, it's isn't actually about the Ukrainian war per se. It's becoming quite hard to get updates about what is actually going on with the Ukrainian front with all this internal Russia nonsense lol.
Last edited by Xyls on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Xyls wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:13 pm I should note it might be worth considering splitting discussion of this Wagner mutiny into it's own topic. While this is Ukraine war related, it's isn't actually about the Ukrainian war per se. It's becoming quite hard to get updates about what is actually going on with the Ukrainian front with all this internal Russia nonsense lol.
I suggest continuing in the Russian Watch thread since it's an internal matter in Russia. Let's keep this neat.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Agreed. Only thing I will be posting here going forward is related to Ukrainian advances/attacks/Russian offensives on Ukrainian soil.
raklian

Post by raklian »

The Ukrainians are making a big push while the Russians are distracted with their own infighting.