Ukraine War Watch Thread

caltrek

Re: Ukraine War Watch Thread

Post by caltrek »

ibm9000 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:28 pm
SBU(Kiev) kills member of Ukrainian negotiations team.
One traitor (Saldo) confirmed the death of another traitor.
Kirill Stremousov is DEAD.
Goodbye, traitor.
Murder of Yevgeny Nuzhin.
Yes, some humans are more equal than others.

Kiev was never surrounded nor under siege. Kherson didn't fall nor was taken. Full swing Fairy Tales or they (western Media) have no idea what they are talking about?, both?
Kiev was attacked. Maybe it was meant as a diversionary tactic, but it was attacked. If evidence over the internet can be believed, Russian forces suffered heavily in what seemed to be an aborted attack attempt. They were the ones under siege as they had attempted to simply attack the way you or I would drive down a highway into town. Both ends of the highway were cutoff until they managed an escape. At least until those that survived managed an escape.

Now, if you want to indulge in fairy tales by giving an alternative description of what happened, I am all ears.
Don't mourn, organize.

-Joe Hill
ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

Attacked? Yes; I did not use that word.
Under artillery fire? Yes.
Under siege? No.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Looool:

ººº

Post by ººº »

...and for China as well.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Gee I wonder where they are? Almost as if they don't exist?

weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

Russian administrators leave second city of Ukraine's Kherson region
Source: Reuters
Nov 15 (Reuters) - Civil servants working for the Russian-installed administration in Nova Kakhovka, the second-largest city in Ukraine's southern Kherson region, have left along with thousands of residents due to fighting, officials said on Tuesday.

The city lies on the east bank of the Dnipro river, next to the huge Kakhovka dam, which both Ukraine and Russia have accused each other of shelling. It also adjoins the town of Tavriisk at the mouth of the North Crimean Canal, a crucial source of fresh water to the arid Crimean peninsula, which Russia seized from Ukraine in 2014.

--snip--

Russia has already asked civilians to leave areas of Kherson province within 15 km (nine miles) of the Dnipro's eastern bank, and says its forces have taken up defensive positions on that side of the river.

Images published on social media on Tuesday appeared to show Russian troops had left the town of Oleshky, directly across the Dnipro from the city of Kherson, suggesting that one of the war's biggest retreats may not have ended at the water's edge.
Read more: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ru ... 022-11-15/
weatheriscool

Post by weatheriscool »

US official: Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2
Source: AP
KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — A senior U.S. intelligence official says Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people.

Polish government spokesman Piotr Mueller did not immediately confirm the information, but said top leaders were holding an emergency meeting due to a “crisis situation.”

Polish media reported that two people died Tuesday afternoon after a projectile struck an area where grain was drying in Przewodów, a Polish village near the border with Ukraine.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.
Read more: https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukrai ... 1b52ff9d52
ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

GENEVA, Nov 15 (Reuters) - The U.N. human rights office (OHCHR) said on Tuesday that both Russia and Ukraine have tortured prisoners of war...
Bogner reported "credible allegations" of summary executions of Russian prisoners, noting that no progress has yet been seen in Ukrainian authorities' investigations into these cases.
No, no, no... in the UN they have no idea what they are talking about, repeat after me: Russia bad, Ukraine good.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called on "G19" world leaders to end the Russian invasion...
But he is not negotiating with Russia. His war is agaisnt the "G19"?

For the time being... (and it has been for a while) can we say that there is no offensive?, just some fighting.
ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

But what impressed me then, and has impressed me ever since, is that atrocities are believed in or disbelieved in solely on grounds
of political predilection. Everyone believes in the atrocities of the enemy and disbelieves in those of his own side, without ever bothering to
examine the evidence. Recently I drew up a table of atrocities during the period between 1918 and the present; there was never a year when atrocities
were not occurring somewhere or other, and there was hardly a single case when the Left and the Right believed in the same stories simultaneously.
And stranger yet, at any moment the situation can suddenly reverse itself and yesterday’s proved-to-the-hilt atrocity story can become a ridiculous
lie, merely because the political landscape has changed.
G. Orwell.