Ukraine War Watch Thread

Xyls

Re: Ukraine War Watch Thread

Post by Xyls »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Xyls wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:21 pm

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Putin should drop a big nuke on Kadyrov it is his forces that primarily committed the atrocities in Bucha which led to strengthening Western resolve to support Ukraine.

A complete clown.
Xyls

Post by Xyls »

Russia is basically what happens when you have a bunch of mentally ill Q-anon crazies running the place.

Meanwhile, Russia TV going after the west for being pedophiles. That they invited Scott Ritter onto their show to shower praise on the Russian forces...

ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

Ukrainian forces inflicted another significant operational defeat on Russia and liberated Lyman, Donetsk Oblast, on October 1. The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) announced the withdrawal of Russian troops from Lyman to “more advantageous positions” to avoid the “threat of encirclement” in the settlement.[1] Social media footage and Ukrainian military officials confirmed that Ukrainian forces have entered Lyman and are likely clearing the settlement as of October 1.
ISW.

"significant (operational -what?-) defeat" By occupying another small town? It's a long way to... Crimea, even if I am already reading about its liberation. Of course, the Mod sounds like Napoleon's Bulletin.

The "likely clearing" means executing collaborators?, we read before that they "will pay". It has happened before, right?. In History, I mean.

Scott Ritter is the former UN weapons inspector who spent four years in prison for pedophilia.
(Tweeter)

So... UN only hires pedophiles?, you have to be a pedophile to be an inspector?, you cannot be an "expert" in weapons if you are a pedophile or is it that you have to be a pedophile to be an expert... in weapons?
Maybe, one thing has nothing to do with the other but you don't like what he is saying, so you attack him, not what he is saying.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

I haven't been able to read any direct threat to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine by Putin yet.
Of course, I don't know if Harry Potter is urging to use them... somewhere.

Somebody tells you: "I don't like your face". Obviously, that person is threatening to shoot you in the head... Yes, I know, it's more complicated than that. That is the point: it is more complicated (than this nuclear-mongering).
ibm9000

Post by ibm9000 »

I have read that Visegrad is specially unreliable. What, in itself, has nothing to do with how reliable is this tweet.
funkervogt

Post by funkervogt »

Xyls wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:48 am Russia is basically what happens when you have a bunch of mentally ill Q-anon crazies running the place.

Say what you will about Russians, but they have some damn stirring martial music.