Earth photos

Talk about scientific and technological developments in the future
JackWhite1

Earth photos

Post by JackWhite1 »

Considering the fact that I was always into space and everything related to this, there is no surprise that I absolutely LOVE to do photos of the stars. Since my childhood, I've been doing photos of stars and loved photos of earth from a space view. This is a hobby of my life and always will be. I'm not the only one who does that, I've met lots of people with the same hobby. But I wonder how long it will take us to have casual access to taking shots from space from our homes? What is done by SpaceX, [url=https://dragonflyaerospace.com]Dragonfly Aerospace[url], NASA is without a doubt a pleasure to see! And I hope one day we will get a cheap and accessible way to do photos from space, to enjoy our planet and its views even more!
raklian

Re: Earth photos

Post by raklian »

JackWhite1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:16 pm Considering the fact that I was always into space and everything related to this, there is no surprise that I absolutely LOVE to do photos of the stars. Since my childhood, I've been doing photos of stars and loved photos of earth from a space view. This is a hobby of my life and always will be. I'm not the only one who does that, I've met lots of people with the same hobby. But I wonder how long it will take us to have casual access to taking shots from space from our homes? What is done by SpaceX, [url=https://dragonflyaerospace.com]Dragonfly Aerospace[url], NASA is without a doubt a pleasure to see! And I hope one day we will get a cheap and accessible way to do photos from space, to enjoy our planet and its views even more!
There are two posts with the exact same content. Please delete one of them so we don't have unnecessary duplication. Thanks!

As a FYI, I moved the other one to the Images, Podcasts & Videos section as this topic fits there more appropriately.
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.