Digital Literacy is the most important survival skill for anyone to possess, in our modern age

Talk about scientific and technological developments in the future

Digital Literacy is the most important survival skill for anyone to possess, in our modern age

True
100%
False
No votes

Total votes: 3

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I am of the firm conviction that Digital Literacy is the most important survival skill that anyone can possess in our modern age. These technological skills are as important as being able to read, and will only become more fundamental/critical as time moves forward.

For the purposes of this thread, Digital Literacy is defined as, "the ability to effectively use personally relevant, Internet-connected technologies".

I'm also adding a poll to this post to see if others agree or disagree with me.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.