Home-made biostatic time-machine project

Talk about scientific and technological developments in the future
TrueAnimationFan

Re: Home-made biostatic time-machine project

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

iridescentrae wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:28 pm Have you considered joining an existing bio stasis company as an employee?
Maybe he just wants to start his own company that uses methods based off of the new concept he devised. Who knows.
iridescentrae

Post by iridescentrae »

TrueAnimationFan wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:22 pm
iridescentrae wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:28 pm Have you considered joining an existing bio stasis company as an employee?
Maybe he just wants to start his own company that uses methods based off of the new concept he devised. Who knows.
It may be hard to get funding, though. Presenting his project as an available option to an already-established company is something to think about.
Someone with dreams about the future.

Be a good person. ♡

raynaisabella.blogspot.com
Cocoonman

Post by Cocoonman »

Well, I live too far away from any current cryonics and brain preservation facilities, so collaboration with them would be difficult. I devised the chronoscaphe as an option to be used exactly in such situation. Not that I predict many people going this route in the near future, the interest in 'conventional' methods being low enough already. Perhaps eventually, after biostasis as an end-of-life option becomes more accepted over many following decades. My plan is to build my own boat and show how it can be done. Of course, I will not complain if someone wishes to invest in the prototype :)
iridescentrae

Post by iridescentrae »

Many jobs can be done from home now. There are also ways to solicit and attract investors. You should research all the available options if your goal is to make this available to the public at the earliest date possible.
Someone with dreams about the future.

Be a good person. ♡

raynaisabella.blogspot.com