SpaceX & Musk's other ventures

Talk about scientific and technological developments in the future
MythOfProgress

SpaceX & Musk's other ventures

Post by MythOfProgress »

Having mentioned them a few times in prior conversations, figured having CSS(Common Sense Skeptic) elaborate on some of the shortcomings, technical and logistical errors not accounted for by the eponymous company(mostly headed by Musk himself, but the company can be held liable since he is the representative). this is just the latest in a series of videos dedicated to deconstructing the big man(Elon Musk) in question.

R.I.P Ziba.
MythOfProgress

Re: SpaceX & Musk's other ventures

Post by MythOfProgress »

Continuation.

R.I.P Ziba.
eacao

Post by eacao »

Are you willing to summarise the points from the videos in a length that doesn't take 2 hours of viewing?
Last edited by eacao on Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't decide your future. You decide your habits, and your habits decide your future",
"Nearly all men can endure adversity. If you want to test a man's character, give him power",
"If you're going through Hell, keep going".
raklian

Post by raklian »

eacao wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:33 pm Are you willing to summarise the points in the videos at a length that doesn't require 2 hours of viewing?
Welcome back! :)
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
MythOfProgress

Post by MythOfProgress »

eacao wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:33 pm Are you willing to summarise the points from the videos in a length that doesn't take 2 hours of viewing?
sure. was planning on uploading the third part once i had more time but i've decided against it considering it mostly features CSS making a response to the Angry Astronaut(another fellow youTuber who has similar interests in SpaceX).

CSS expands upon the logistical capabilities(or lack thereof) in being able to refuel the Starship on Mars in their two-part series, more precisely focusing on the in-situ resource utilization process as it would mean having to synthesize the necessary materials and elements as opposed to getting continual shipments from Earth, in this case being methane.

as for the neural-link series, CSS mostly examines the aforementioned device, its applications as a brain-computer interface, the original intentions behind the project before being hijacked by mr. musk, the underlying issues associated with modifying/inserting it near the brain which would cause inflammatory issues as the device that needs to be charged generates heat, more importantly the August 2020 press conference/ demonstration that was held- showing a few animals that had the device inserted into them and the possibly unethical experiments that had led to the death of several monkeys.

there's the other issue of the technology being plagiarized from another neuroscientist and elon's managing of the company being on a shaky foundation. the lack of updates in this project could possibly be attributed to elon's key scientists and engineers making swift exits from the company, one in particular that was the co-assistant of the previously mentioned neuroscientist who had his work plagiarized.
R.I.P Ziba.
MythOfProgress

Post by MythOfProgress »

forgot to make an update.
R.I.P Ziba.