future of medicine going in 10 years from now and 20 years from now

Talk about scientific and technological developments in the future
Lilymoon

future of medicine going in 10 years from now and 20 years from now

Post by Lilymoon »

Where do you see the future of medicine going in 10 years from now and 20 years from now?

In 10 years from now what will future of medicine be like? What about 20 or 30 years from now?

Looking at the time line in 10 years from now what will future of medicine be like? What about 20 or 30 years from now?
Cyber_Rebel

Re: future of medicine going in 10 years from now and 20 years from now

Post by Cyber_Rebel »

Very much automated by extremely precise (more empathetic) AI doctors and many medicinal breakthroughs by future iterations of Alphafold and the like. Whether we'll have cleared longevity by then is to be determined, but I'm optimistic cancer and most forms of diseases will be eliminated in 2 decades.

This will make medicine a lot more personalized for the masses, giving everyone a kind of digitized universal health care: Havard: How Artificial Intelligence is Disrupting Medicine and What it Means for Physicians

New pandemic strains and adapting viral mutations will be an issue, but we can adapt more quickly at least than we ever could in the past.
weatheriscool

Re: future of medicine going in 10 years from now and 20 years from now

Post by weatheriscool »

Depends on who wins the culture war. If the religious fundies win you can forget 90% of advancement and I'd fully suspect that even current transplants and vaccines being restricted as against god. It isn't just abortion. Forget anti-aging and most advancements. Life span will probably go down 10 years within 20-30 years if Trump is reelected and christian nationalism wins big.

If liberals win I think we'll have some limited anti-aging in 20-25 years, womb transplants for biological males and basic mind uploading and downloading. We'll probably cure some forms of cancer and have basic bioprinting to allow for faster transplants. All unmoral and ungoadly if the religious fucks win of course.