AI-Generated Creations

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Lorem Ipsum

Post by Lorem Ipsum »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

R8Z

Post by R8Z »

And, as always, bye bye.
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

This sure ain't lookin good for some people who were saying AI would not take painter's jobs. I don't think it was on here but definitely elsewhere and I bet those folks are freaking out because these are just too damn good!
Vakanai

Post by Vakanai »

One day I'll be able to ask for a better sequel to The Dark Knight than the one Nolan directed, and AI will provide that.
I'll be able to for a Godzilla vs Kong movie that wasn't crap. I'm a huge kaiju, Godzilla, and Kong fan, but that movie was so stupid it killed Legendary's Monsterverse for me. I'll never watch another entry of that universe spinning off of that film.
I could get a comic accurate adaptation of my favorite story (Batman: The Long Halloween - the storyline is my favorite Batman story of all time, but the only thing I liked about the animated version was the opening credits).
I believe that AI could one day correct all the films I was once so amped and excited to see, but which disappointed me to such great extents. It doesn't even have to make good movies, just better than what we were given.
(Of course, tastes differ, so movies I hated others enjoyed and vice versa.)
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »