AI-Generated Creations

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Lurking

Post by Lurking »

Non-photorealistic creations look pretty good
Internet used to be an escape from the real world.
Now the real world is an escape from internet.
wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

^Post was "removed"
Except it wasn't. Here it is

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

https://towardsdatascience.com/the-new- ... ac95f21cfb

In contrast, InstructGPT can follow explicit instructions of the form: “Write a short story about the moon and the stars.”
Write a short story about the moon and the stars:

Once upon a time, the moon and the stars lived together in the sky. They were the best of friends, and they loved spending their time together. The moon would light up the sky at night, and the stars would twinkle and shine. They were always happy and they never fought.
But one day, the moon and the stars began to grow apart. The moon started to feel left out and the stars began to ignore her. The moon didn’t understand what was happening, and she felt very lonely.
One night, the moon decided to take a walk through the sky. She passed by all the other planets and stars, but they all just ignored her. The moon began to cry and she felt more alone than ever.
Suddenly, the moon heard a voice. It was the sun. He had been watching the moon from a distance and he had seen how sad she was. The sun told the moon that he loved her and that he would always be there for her. The moon was so happy to hear this, and she felt much better.
The moon and the sun went back to the sky and they were finally able to be happy again.
I got the above story by inputting the prompt sentence “Write a short story about the moon and the stars” as-is in the playground. If you try that on

GPT-3 the result is horrible:
Write a short story about the moon and the stars: Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars? Does the moon like the stars?
caltrek

Post by caltrek »

Don't mourn, organize.

-Joe Hill
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »