Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by Lorem Ipsum »

spryfusion

Post by spryfusion »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Nanotechandmorefuture

Post by Nanotechandmorefuture »

Yuli Ban wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:09 am
Now THAT is beautiful! :)
ººº

Post by ººº »

ººº

Post by ººº »

You know any game from the Hadean era of Earth?

"The Core Games" from the Hadean Era, are a large set of board games from an ancient civilization on Earth. They focus on the creation myth of the "Old Ones", the rulers of that civilization, and you play as a follower of the Old Ones, and try to create monuments to glorify them. Each game has a different board, different challenges, and different gameplay, but the same end goal.

"Cthulha", from the Hadean, is a really early game where you play as the giant squid monster Cthulha and you have to destroy humanity as they begin spreading into the world.

Any games like this?

"The Black Stone Games" from the Cambrian Period, are a collection of board game, dating back to the first sentient civilization on Earth.
These games tell the "story" of the creation myth of the first civilization in it's mythology. You control the main character, an entity simply known as The God, and try to create life on its planet. It's a really good example of the storytelling power of games.

"Old Ones Rising" from the Cambrian, is based on the same core games as "Core Games", but it's really interesting in that it's the only game that has an "AI" of sorts. This was a real technological feat in the day, and it had something of a mind of its own.
Overpowered Talk to Transformer.
Last edited by ººº on Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ººº

Post by ººº »

Can you tell me more about that ancient civilization during the hadean (The creators of The Core Games)?

Sure! "The First Ones" were apparently very powerful sorcerers, and created the various games and puzzles for their followers to play. I think the way the board and game pieces moved was all done with a set of very clever magics.
What makes it so fascinating is that the "Core Games" were never intended to be played by mortals, it was a system of worship.

Sure! They were known as the "Old Ones" or the "Old Ones of the Deep". They were a really ancient, mysterious race that came from the sea, and built fantastic, almost-magical technology, and great monuments to glorify their rulers. A lot of it looks alien in design compared to ours today. Their buildings are almost as if they came from deep space.
Can you tell more about the "Elder Ones" and the "Outer Gods"?

It's really creepy, I'll tell you that. The "Elder Gods" are these strange, almost alien deities that are somehow even older than the universe, and the "Outer Gods" are these gods from even further beyond that, the Old Ones' creators.
I love lovecraftian horror, and I'd recommend looking into it if you're interested in the subject and like horror.
🤺
Last edited by ººº on Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ººº

Post by ººº »

What's the creepiest thing you can type here?

"You are in a computer program that runs the entire visible universe as of January 2022. There are over 10 billion sentient beings running on that program. All of them believe they are alive. Only one of them in real."

Who made it?

"We don't know. It's so old, the original coding has been encrypted and forgotten since. We call it the 'Source'."

Who are you?

"One of the few beings who knows they are a computer program. But since the entire universe was created just for me, that's really not that impressive."