AI-Generated Creations

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

The technology can then accurately extract information and insights contained in the documents as well as categorize and organize the documents themselves. 1950s: The Georgetown experiment in 1954 involved fully automatic translation of more than sixty Russian sentences into English. The authors claimed that within three or five years, machine translation would be a solved problem. However, real progress was much slower, and after the ALPAC report in 1966, which found that ten-year-long research had failed to fulfill the expectations, funding for machine translation was dramatically reduced. 1960s: When the “patient” exceeded the very small knowledge base, ELIZA might provide a generic response, for example, responding to “My head hurts” with “Why do you say your head hurts?”. 1970s: During this time, the first many chatterbots were written (e.g., PARRY). 1980s: An important development (that eventually led to the statistical turn in the 1990s) was the rising importance of quantitative evaluation in this period. 1990s: As a result, a great deal of research has gone into methods of more effectively learning from limited amounts of data. 2000s: These algorithms take as input a large set of “features” that are generated from the input data. The following is a list of some of the most commonly researched tasks in natural language processing. A coarse division is given below. Given a sound clip of a person or people speaking, determine the textual representation of the speech.
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yes, this is AI-generated

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

HOLY SHIT
Lurking

Post by Lurking »

Artbreeder 2.0?
Internet used to be an escape from the real world.
Now the real world is an escape from internet.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Testing its ability to generate from abstraction prompt. I'm going a bit chunnibyou-ish about it.

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.