AI-Generated Creations

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
peekpok

Re: AI-Generated Creations

Post by peekpok »

Dall-E 2 is amazing but I really want an AI that can generate textured 3D models. Maybe even do some animation? :mrgreen:

When that day comes it will be feasible for very small teams of people to make big video games and that will be awesome.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Post by raklian »

peekpok wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:57 pm
When that day comes it will be feasible for very small teams of people to make big video games and that will be awesome.
And then sometime in the following decade or two, no team will be needed. All that is needed is a text prompt from someone in a mom's basement, and it'll be ready in a few minutes. :lol:

There won't be any Gamestop stores around. They will have gone in the way of Blockbuster. :roll:
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »