Charts, Graphs, and Statistics of the Future

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
Yuli Ban

Re: Charts, Graphs, and Statistics of the Future

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Post by raklian »

To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Deep fake technology has exploded in popularity since 2017. In a strange parody of Moore’s Law, the number of deep fake videos published online doubles every six months, according to one estimate.
https://sensity.ai/blog/deepfake-detect ... -deepfake/
And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:33 pm Deep fake technology has exploded in popularity since 2017. In a strange parody of Moore’s Law, the number of deep fake videos published online doubles every six months, according to one estimate.
https://sensity.ai/blog/deepfake-detect ... -deepfake/
For humor's sake, there should also exist a histogram chart showing similar explosion in the number of neurons it takes to figure out whether an image, video, or audio is a deepfake. :lol:
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
erowind

Post by erowind »

Perhaps we were just too early with our predictions of a deep fake fueled disinformation hysteria.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

raklian

Post by raklian »

Yuli Ban wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:59 pm
Eh? I'm starting to feel we're wasting our time sleeping. We're not too efficient, aren't we? :?
Tadasuke

Post by Tadasuke »

Humans will be nothing, once AI exponentially improves itself mentally and physically. We will be left in the dust.
Global economy doubles in product every 15-20 years. Computer performance at a constant price doubles nowadays every 4 years on average. Livestock-as-food will globally stop being a thing by ~2050 (precision fermentation and more). Human stupidity, pride and depravity are the biggest problems of our world.