General Science/Technology/Futurist Videos Thread

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Re: General Science/Technology/Futurist Videos Thread

Post by bretbernhoft »

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

That comment about the 2010 iteration of Big Dog harkens back to my constant reiterations about how so much technology we take for granted now as working as intended was once little more than a bunch of magic tricks. There was an inflection point at some point in the 2010s where actual magic started happening, but before then, it was all a lot of stumbling about trying to figure out, "Can we actually do this or not?"

@Petman: Ah, remember that? I remember back around 2012-2013 or so when people seriously thought it looked more impressive than ASIMO, who by that point could already jog and hop. Of course, Boston Dynamics got the last laugh in that regard.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »