AI & Robotics Videos

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
TrueAnimationFan

Re: AI & Robotics Videos

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

Someone using robotics to bring animated characters to life...I've been sensing this coming for a year or two, and I freakin nailed it!!
Last edited by TrueAnimationFan on Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
raklian

Post by raklian »

TrueAnimationFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:58 pm

Someone using robotics to bring animated characters to life...I've been sensing this coming for a year or two, and I freakin nailed it!!
The waifularity is nearer!
To know is essentially the same as not knowing. The only thing that occurs is the rearrangement of atoms in your brain.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

I honestly think there's a fair chance in my opinion that in five years, someone could type something as random as "Sakamoto from Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto watching the movie Madagascar on a computer while eating a bag of Chips Ahoy cookies" into DALL-E and get just that.
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

While browsing through the archive of the old FutureTimeline forum, I came across this.
Ten years ago, a blast from the past!
Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

wjfox
Site Admin

Post by wjfox »

Yuli Ban

Post by Yuli Ban »

Something almost therapeutic about watching AI play video games, especially when it learns how to do it through trial and error. One of my dreams of the future is to spend a good, rainy evening watching a pet AI run through Mirror's Edge.

Obligatory mention of https://www.reddit.com/r/MachinesPlay/