Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Re: Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Post by bretbernhoft »

I've started sharing my coding process for this website. If you'd like to follow along, here is the playlist of videos I'm referring to.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here are five more tracks for the "corpo" Cyberpunk project:

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

After wanting to take some of the previous artwork I've received a bit further, I hired a t-shirt designer to reinterpret a past drawing. Here are the images I received:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Thank you for allowing me to share all of this media herein. Moving forward, if you're interested in follow along with this project, please consider visiting the associated website.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I have restarted work on this project. And, as long as it's okay with the Admins/Mods, I will be posting all of my new original artwork here, in this thread; so that others can follow along. If they are so inclined to do.

Along these lines, here are the six most recent images I've created:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

A new Cyberpunk character, the golem:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here is today's Cyberpunk image; one of my new favorites:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

More exploratory graphic design work for the website. I'm fairly pleased with the outcome of this image.

ººº

Post by ººº »

Not to be scornful but are you experimenting with the prompts/negative prompts?
Quality ("GANness") can improve a lot with the right ones.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

ººº wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:22 am Not to be scornful but are you experimenting with the prompts/negative prompts?
Quality ("GANness") can improve a lot with the right ones.
I have begun experimenting with both the positive and negative prompts. But I am not really an expert in that sense. Do you have any suggestions?