Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
ººº

Re: Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Post by ººº »

bretbernhoft wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:39 am
ººº wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:22 am Not to be scornful but are you experimenting with the prompts/negative prompts?
Quality ("GANness") can improve a lot with the right ones.
I have begun experimenting with both the positive and negative prompts. But I am not really an expert in that sense. Do you have any suggestions?
Besides memes about Greg Rutkowski not many, try with photorealism or a style and use good adjectives (High quality, Realistic, Somber, etc.) for prompts and bad ones (Blurred, Abstract, Nonsensical, etc.) for negative prompts.
Parenthesis can be used to force results, more used more forced.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

ººº wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:54 am
bretbernhoft wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:39 am
ººº wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:22 am Not to be scornful but are you experimenting with the prompts/negative prompts?
Quality ("GANness") can improve a lot with the right ones.
I have begun experimenting with both the positive and negative prompts. But I am not really an expert in that sense. Do you have any suggestions?
Besides memes about Greg Rutkowski not many, try with photorealism or a style and use good adjectives (High quality, Realistic, Somber, etc.) for prompts and bad ones (Blurred, Abstract, Nonsensical, etc.) for negative prompts.
Parenthesis can be used to force results, more used more forced.
These are excellent suggestions, thank you. I have a lot to learn.
I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Another original image.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Today's exploration into a Cyberpunk world:

TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

I like how the buildings themselves sort of look like gigantic computer towers
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Two additional Cyberpunk characters.

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

TrueAnimationFan wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:22 pm I like how the buildings themselves sort of look like gigantic computer towers
Thank you for noticing. That is part of the perspective this art is trying to portray.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

These characters are intended to be possible Cyberpunk CEOs. Are they not gritty enough? Are they too pretty?

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here are today's Cyberpunk "corpo" characters: