Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Audio-visual media relating to science, technology and the future
bretbernhoft

Re: Building a Cyberpunk website for a fictional "corpo" organziation

Post by bretbernhoft »

I'm attacking this Web Development project from as many angles as I can. Including imagining what kind of a building my fictional company will inhabit. Here are two mega-scale corporate headquarter structures/complexes that I find rather interesting:

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

These four Cyberpunk characters are intended to be "corporate security cyborgs". Each, with a different story and aesthetic appeal. The intention with the images shared in this post is to further explore the "inside NPCs" of any given Cyberpunk corporate environment. In other words, I am interested in knowing who is likely to embody the corpo lifestyle, so that I can reflect those characteristics in the final website design.

I am a JavaScript Developer, who loves learning; especially when solving challenges as part of making unique applications for Internet users throughout the global Web. I began my journey in technology with WordPress and Web Analytics. More recently I've been working with React, TypeScript, Tailwind CSS, JavaScript, Vite, Node, Git, Netlify, Quickbase and RESTful JSON APIs.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I'm also interested in smaller details, such as what the wallpaper on the CEO's Administrative Assistant might look like. Here are two possibilities, plus an interesting interpretation of Cyberpunk street life:

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

Here is an interesting duo of Cyberpunk characters; both of whom are supposed to "robot hackers". I'm especially partial to the second image.

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

The kind of corporation that I'd like to make a website for, in the context of this project, would own huge buildings like the ones in these images. Being a prelude to owning entire planets covered in cities of these mega-structures.

ººº

Post by ººº »

bretbernhoft wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:06 pm The kind of corporation that I'd like to make a website for, in the context of this project, would own huge buildings like the ones in these images. Being a prelude to owning entire planets covered in cities of these mega-structures.

These are the cities where employees live?
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

ººº wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:13 pm
bretbernhoft wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:06 pm The kind of corporation that I'd like to make a website for, in the context of this project, would own huge buildings like the ones in these images. Being a prelude to owning entire planets covered in cities of these mega-structures.

These are the cities where employees live?
Not necessarily. But I could see some of them, yes.
TrueAnimationFan

Post by TrueAnimationFan »

It would be awesome if the majority of the skyscrapers were made out of strong enough material to put the height of the Burj Khalifa to shame.
bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I wanted to go deep inside the cavernous under-floors of some sort of corporate mega-structure's central AI computer vault. These images showcase a netrunner or console cowboy entering such a space.

bretbernhoft

Post by bretbernhoft »

I am now able to experiment with AI-powered text-to-GIF tools. So I decided to take a dip in that swimming pool, and the results are fascinating. For the images below, I used the keyword prompt of "colorful cyberpunk hacker". These were the five results I received back.